Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Harlan 8 Letcher Central 6
That was one heck of a game to watch. way to go Pats on the win.TongueirateSho
What a Game indeed! Like I just posted on the other thread for an 8-6 score this was a very exciting game. Good defense wins games. Several fumbles kept the score low close games keep them exciting. Just think these boys will play in the same district in High School. Excitement for years to come.

Several boys slow to get up and two hurt for sure. I hate to see that!

That number 23 for the New Harlan 5th/6th grade is a football player!! Three feet of pure dynamite.
We might have lost this game but we'll see them again soon!

Great game both teams!
DaBears and Patriot,

Your right about the little #23, he is quick and smart. I just can't get over the hitting that took place. People told me that these two teams were the best in Eastern Ky. and I now have to agree. 8-6 is a defense lovers dream, yes fumbles on both sides of the ball helped keep the score low but it was worth my drive over the mountain for sure. This rivalry will only continue to get better if these two sets of 8th graders have anything to say about it.
I noticed this game drew the high school coaches out and I would bet that both of them were really proud of their Junior High coaches and players.
Souns like a barn burner.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Where was this game played at? Was it at Cawood's old field? I was watching a 7/8th grade game the other night on t.v. and it was played at Neon and the game was absolutely a downpour the entire time. Could someone tell me who they were playing. Congrats New Harlan on the win.