Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fastest Middle School players
Who are some of the fastest out there this season. Let us know who is the fastest on your teams.
Fastest WHAT...
40 time on grass
40 time onthe track..
100 yard sprint.
shuttle drill.... please clarify which fastes t you want....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Fastest means fastest. However, since we are talking football we will go with 40 on grass.
Russell has 3 kids on the 5/6th grade team with 5.7 speed in the 40. Granted these are hand held times but were completed 3 times and averaged. The next 6 were around 6.2- 6.4 speed. Most were around the mid 7's and low 8's.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Elkhorn Middle School in Frankfort has 4 kids with sub-5 forties. Our RB ran a 4.75 while the two starting wide receivers ran 4.85
Are these kids in 8th grade???? I only know of the 5/6th grade times at Russell..
They are all 8th graders. They are a talented group and have a bright future. I think two of them are ready for varsity today.