Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland Orange Bowl Day 1
ROCK HILL downs Raceland 14-0
RUSSELL downs Coal Grove 20-6

Greenup Greysbranch beat West Carter
Symmes Vallet Beat Boyd Co.

Looks like Symmes Valley will play Greenup tomorrow round 5:30 or so.
Russell will play Rock Hill Monday at 6:45

Championship game will be Thursday.

Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Symmes Valley beat Greenup Greysbranch 12-6 in OT. Greenup scored first with a long run by Reese Dillon, extra point -no good. Symmes Valley completed a long pass and then scored to tie it up, Extra POint no good.
Dead even rest of the game, Defensive workout.
Greenup wins the toss for OT. Elects to go last.
Symmes Valley runs a sweep to the right gains 8 yards, fullback score on the second play up the middle. 12-6. Extra point no good.
Greenup takes the ball and runs one play for 5 yards, second and 5 from the 5 on the next play they fumble and Symmes Valley recovers to end the game.

Symmes Valley will play the winner of the Russell/Rock Hill game on Thursday.
Russell/Rock Hill play tonight at 6:45 to see who advances to the championship.

I will post and let you know after the game.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Russell downs Rock Hill Ohio to play for the championship on Thursday at 6:45 at the Raceland JFL field. Russell's power running was too much for the Rock Hill Redmen tonight as the they squeeked by the Rock Hill powerhouse team 12-6. Rock Hill retaliated a score in the 3rd quarter to even it up after Russell took their second drive to the house for 6. The fourth quarter saw a clock eating drive that Russell is so famous for and tacked on 6 more to move ahead 12-6. The extra point was no good again and so the score stayed the same until the final buzzer sounded and the clock hit 00.00............. The Rock Hill team is a classy bunch of young men helping others off the field or helping them up after a tackle. Great bunch of kids and great bunch of coaches. I take my hat off to number 20 tonight from RH.. You are a warrior and champion and great things will come to you in the future..

Well I will post a followup after the championship game on Thursday....
Have a good night !!!!!!!!!!!!!
And GO DEVILS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH our fullback tonight rocked the house. All I can say is when we need the yards Su-dog you give it. great game tonight.!!!!!!!!