Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school Runningbacks playing this year!!!!
I have to agree Jude was a great back. He has tons of upside. The kid from Martin ran the ball hard and was surrounded by better pieces but Jude was more the total package. Fields from WMS was a bear but I think he will be playing with is hand on the ground next year.
i take my last statement back I would have 2 say #21 Jude from JCMS and #2 Bentley from East Letcher r the 2 Best RB's this year
Jude was a stud for Johnson Central!
Continuing success at the high school level!Big Grin
cobra67 Wrote:Personally I think Belfry Middle has two fine backs in Josh Francis and Nathan Carroll
Smile
PiRaTe*FaN Wrote::Skull03: [size=5]Belfry Middle Schools :Skull03:[size=4] [/size][/size][size=6]#21 Nathan Carroll[/size] is the best running back Belfry has on the 8th grade.... :theman:
Yep... those 2 are in high school now.... Smile
southern middle schools backfield
Well, if we are looking at by grade level, Madison Middle School's 7th grade backfield is very talented. #35 FB is a strong, big runner in the middle. #23 is a great compliment to the "feature back". #5 Hawkins, is the gamebreaker. Granted, I haven't seen many folks from the area on here, except for Powell county, but I'll let them post their opinions. The QB #11 is also a great decision maker and lets his backs set stuff up for the passing game. I'm sure anyone from Powell and Estill would agree. They should be a force as 8th graders.
The best middle school running back that I have seen was in Pennington, VA. His name is Tyler Graham. Could start for a lot of varsity teams as a freshman.
EKYSPORTS Wrote:Paintsvilles #7 I Think Its Jarrell--he Is Only A 7th Grader,blasts Through The Holes,sees The Field Also Great D-fence Player...
Must be the last name, lol, j/k...

Joseph Jamerson had a great year. Lookin forward to seein him get some PT for Pburg varsity this year.
Fleming County 7th grade has the 2 best backs I have seen Mckee & Burns.

They can do it all!
Mckee @ Fleming County middle school and Burns is good to, could be the best back field I have seen in Kentucky for a long time.
What grade are we talking here????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
This is of course BIAS, but I think that the overall backfield for the any age is Russell's 5/6th grade team. May, Messer,Korzep, Suman, Robinson.... these being the starters that rotate back there,, it is hard to name the best. They all have strengths, few weaknesses, smart kids, powerful, fast, can throw and catch, and will block for anybody.
Of course I am biased becasue I get to see them play, but I thik it is hard to find a more athletic set around.
4 of the 5 played baseball in the 10-11 state championship making it to the semi's before loosing. The other was out due to injury......
One has a national ranking for hurdles, triple jump and high jump in the Junior Olympics.

I still think they will be hard to beat.They are quite the talented crew.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Not sure if he was mentioned may have looked over it in three pages, but Tucker Lewis #19 for the New Harlan Patriots is a solid linebacker and turning into a good power back. He can hit the open holes and knock others down to make a hole.

Good Luck to all these young men, I hope they all turn out to be great.
This thread dates back to 2006!!! Gonna close it and open up another one! Feel free to have at it!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]