• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Well, today I played paintball for the first time and I must say it is so fun, man it sure keeps you on your toes, LoL! I got shot in the top of the head once,Smile, and in the chest once, but it was out of three rounds so I didn't do to awfully badBig Grin. But who else here on BGR plays? What kind of equipment so you use?
Buddy here at BGR we have a whole crew that plays. Glad to see you have picked it up. We haven't played any since it has warmed up due to snakes.

I use a Tippmann X7 with an Apex barrell. Most of the other guys use Tippmann A5's or 98's.
I've got a Tippmann A5 with flatline, where did you play at?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I've got a Tippmann A5 with flatline, where did you play at?

I played at a junkyard in Whitesburg, LoL. I haven't bought a gun yet though and I currently looking at buying one from eBay. A Spyder MR1 looks kinda good but I have no clue at all what some of the details mean. Do you have any suggestions?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Buddy here at BGR we have a whole crew that plays. Glad to see you have picked it up. We haven't played any since it has warmed up due to snakes.

I use a Tippmann X7 with an Apex barrell. Most of the other guys use Tippmann A5's or 98's.

I just looked at the X7 on eBay, its a little out of my price range.Big Grin
Jshort5 Wrote:I played at a junkyard in Whitesburg, LoL. I haven't bought a gun yet though and I currently looking at buying one from eBay. A Spyder MR1 looks kinda good but I have no clue at all what some of the details mean. Do you have any suggestions?

I bought mine off eBay, a couple of the guys that we play with have the Spyder MR1's, they're good guns. You're right the X-7 is pricey, but for a custmizeable gun the Tippmann A5's or 98's are guns that you can start out at a reasonable price & build on them. There's a lot of modifications you can do to those 2 models. JMO.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I bought mine off eBay, a couple of the guys that we play with have the Spyder MR1's, they're good guns. You're right the X-7 is pricey, but for a custmizeable gun the Tippmann A5's or 98's are guns that you can start out at a reasonable price & build on them. There's a lot of modifications you can do to those 2 models. JMO.

Yea I like that you can get a red dot sight with the A5, I really am gonna have to flip a coin to decide which one I want to get.Smile
Jshort5 Wrote:Yea I like that you can get a red dot sight with the A5, I really am gonna have to flip a coin to decide which one I want to get.Smile
Yeah I know, me & Amun-ra have the red dot sights on ours, on eBay search for HUSTLE PAINTBALL, they seemed to have the best prices when I got mine a couple of months ago.
Do you guys know any fields that are certified that you can play at around here?
Johnny Ringo and Amun-Ra get shot over here in Floyd County near the Knott/Floyd line.
Jshort5 Wrote:Do you guys know any fields that are certified that you can play at around here?
We make our own fields, mostly. The junkyard, if it is big, sounds like a great place to have a game. As for certified fields I dont know of any around here.
You should start playing with us when Fall comes back.
As for guns, the Spyders are ok but to really compete you need at least and Tippmann 98 with a flatline barrell system. If the X7 is out of your price range, which I was lucky and got a steal on mine, I would def go with the A-5. Then all you need is a stock and a flatline barrell and you would be set. Paintball is not cheap to get started but it is def worth it.
Here is my gun. Well without my Apex. The barrell in these photos is an 18" C-Series from specialopspaintball.com Actually after looking at these, my gun has several different things on it.

[Image: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/r...ure240.jpg]
[Image: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/r...ure239.jpg]
Amun-Ra Wrote:Here is my gun. Well without my Apex. The barrell in these photos is an 18" C-Series from specialopspaintball.com Actually after looking at these, my gun has several different things on it.

[Image: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/r...ure240.jpg]
[Image: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/r...ure239.jpg]

wow wut a gun!!!
Wyatt Earp, if you think you and your crew are man enough, once me and my gang gets our guns shipped in, we need to battle...... but i mean if your scared amd decline, that would be ok lol
JackFrost Wrote:Wyatt Earp, if you think you and your crew are man enough, once me and my gang gets our guns shipped in, we need to battle...... but i mean if your scared amd decline, that would be ok lol

good post JF and i agree we do need to play Wyatt.
Jshort5 Wrote:Well, today I played paintball for the first time and I must say it is so fun, man it sure keeps you on your toes, LoL! I got shot in the top of the head once,Smile, and in the chest once, but it was out of three rounds so I didn't do to awfully badBig Grin. But who else here on BGR plays? What kind of equipment so you use?

Same thing happened to me...I have only gotten shot in the chest probably like 10 times. I always get shot on top of my head. Smile
JackFrost Wrote:Wyatt Earp, if you think you and your crew are man enough, once me and my gang gets our guns shipped in, we need to battle...... but i mean if your scared amd decline, that would be ok lol
Easy talk to get here and say you want to play against the the fellas and then having the nerve to do it brings about a big problem for you and the Little Rascals. We are easy to find and not in the yellow pages where Johnny Ringo and Amun-Ra are poster boys.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:good post JF and i agree we do need to play Wyatt.

It sounds like you boys have the talking part down, when those guns come in just let us know & it's on. We'll see if you all can back it up. I'm in on this battle. Me & Amun-Ra aren't hard to find like Wyatt may think, we're like lightening, a hundred miles away son...& ready to strike! WOOOOOOO..... How many of you little rascals are there?
We need to get us a game going. I wonder what places we could play at?
Amun-Ra Wrote:We need to get us a game going. I wonder what places we could play at?
You know of any junkyards around like J5 mentioned?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:It sounds like you boys have the talking part down, when those guns come in just let us know & it's on. We'll see if you all can back it up. I'm in on this battle. Me & Amun-Ra aren't hard to find like Wyatt may think, we're like lightening, a hundred miles away son...& ready to strike! WOOOOOOO..... How many of you little rascals are there?

o when we get them in we will let u all know Not sure on how many just yet i know of me n Jack Frost and possible 2 more....but be ready for us how many of you are there Wyatt Amun-Ra and Johnny Ringo
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:o when we get them in we will let u all know Not sure on how many just yet i know of me n Jack Frost and possible 2 more....but be ready for us how many of you are there Wyatt Amun-Ra and Johnny Ringo
There's quite a few scoundrels around that play, the Judge, Cordell Walker, Doc Holliday, Sniper, Jesse James & 5 or 6 more.
No I dont know of any junk yards. I always get game notifications though in Tenn, through spec.ops.
in about 2 weeks wyatt my gun should be in due to recent power outages holding me back from getting it orderd, so be thinking of a spot to play and we'll meet u ther
i bought my gun today....and when every 1 gets there gun we'll be set i got a Piranna SRT with either a sniper barrel or a Apex barrel that puts spin on it to make it curve up down or to either side....Wyatt has been shot with this gun before when he was in a lil culbert
I know you can't hit a curve Raider Nation and I expect you won't be able to hit anyone with a paintball curve either.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I know you can't hit a curve Raider Nation and I expect you won't be able to hit anyone with a paintball curve either.

Smile
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I know you can't hit a curve Raider Nation and I expect you won't be able to hit anyone with a paintball curve either.

o yes i can hit a curve and i will make sure to hit you with the curve...so dont be in a culbert or behind a tree or your mine
Hey Amun-Ra, I hear the Judge is getting paintball fever. I also heard that if Wyatt & the Judge had guns like ours they would never be beat. Just another excuse for losing if you ask me, but it's on now I can't wait to light'em up.
I too Mr. Ringo am getting the fever. I wonder if they would want to play this month... Say on the 20th? That is the only weekend I will be in town.

How about you other guys on this site. Would you want to play with us?
  • 1(current)
  • Next