•  Previous
  • 92(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
yea that would b fine ill try getting some of the cowboys together to play. wat type of paintball do u all play woodsball or speedball.
hammer where do u guys play and who are some of the people u play with
I'm an Industrial Engineering student, studying at Concordia University in Montreal, and my team has chosen to design and create a reusable paintball or airsoft grenade for our final project.

We are required to test our concept and I was hoping to get some help from you guys; if you'd have the time, please complete a survey for us.

YouTube - Paintball / Airsoft Grenade Product Concept School Survey

The following link is the survey
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform...E6MQ#gid=0

And you never know, if we are ever able to market and sell this, maybe I can give you guys some coupons Tongue.

Again, thanks for your time.
Thanks for the advice everyone,

The Google forum was out of sync and its introduction had to be corrected.

Moreover, at most 200 bbs or paintballs are ejected; each of which can leave at 200 ft/s. According to Mechanical engineering students working with us, these specifications can be respected by using a motor and a gear system, which would accelerate the contents without moving the grenade shell.

Thanks for your time,
I like the concept and it looks good for destroying a bunch of Yella Bellies.
Update:

Thank you for the Wyatt Earp for the support and all participants, it helped our team a bunch!

Unfortunately, we were unable to stream live due to technical difficulties.

Nevertheless, we have a beta prototype.

More information will follow in early May, following university final examinations.
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience,

A physical prototype is assembled. Unfortunately, a video demonstration is unavailable. Furthermore, a commercial launch of the grenade is highly unlikely, since all team members have moved on to other challenges.

Nevertheless, all survey results and market analysis will be made publicly available, which should help you in your development, if requested in this thread.

Again, I thank you for your patience, for your ideas, and for all your insightful feedback.

Truly,
ilia
Welcome.
i would like to get into this i use to play every weekend i have a new phenom havnt got to use it yet i would rlly like to set up a scenario inside an old building with long hallways an lots of cover
  •  Previous
  • 92(current)