•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Chase1 Wrote:Ive always played speedball and love it....i have a Smart Parts Epiphany with a FReak barrell and a red halo hopper

I almost bought one of those. Smart Parts are junk
If...Then Wrote:I almost bought one of those. Smart Parts are junk
Did you get that 98 package yet?
If...Then Wrote:I almost bought one of those. Smart Parts are junk
Not all Smart Parts are bad... Ions are good quality markers... Spec-Ops uses Ions alot with their Blackcell stuff.
But Tippman is hard to beat for woodsball.
Amun-ra, if you want one of those vests let me know I'll order 2 & you can pay me back next time I see you. Let me know.
Gonna need more than vests boys.
11:00 Sunday it's on at Death Valley
Johnny Ringo Wrote:11:00 Sunday it's on at Death Valley

Hey i need your help Johnny..check your PM
hey Johnny do u have a extra mask that i could wear cause in considering going tomorrow. if bub buys the paintballs and u have an extra mask then i will more than likely go. so let me know
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:hey Johnny do u have a extra mask that i could wear cause in considering going tomorrow. if bub buys the paintballs and u have an extra mask then i will more than likely go. so let me know

well nevermind bub didnt buy me the paintballs
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Gonna need more than vests boys.

It turned out we didn't even need the vests & could have probably played without a mask today. 4-0 the Young Guns are back on top of the paintball world in Death Valley people that's right! Wyatt got gunned down, ths Sniper got sniped, & the Judge got overruled...what a day. Well at least you boys have got a week to heal.......hey Wyatt what ever happened to that comment about if we had guns like you guys have we'd never lose....How's that working out?Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Wyatt got gunned down, ths Sniper got sniped, & the Judge got overruled...
That made me lol....
Hey Wyatt, after yesterday I may need to put a new shootifcation device on my gun so I can uh, shootify you again next week. What's that word I'm looking for??? Oh now I remember...WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
BAMA this is the General Forum where people can talk about what they want. If you want to remain on this site you will treat others with respect and follow the rules of this site...
This aint no sprint boys, this is a marathon and the race is just starting True we had a bad week, but we are no where near done!
The Sniper Wrote:This aint no sprint boys, this is a marathon and the race is just starting True we had a bad week, but we are no where near done!
Hopefully there will be some more people playing this weekend. You all might actually get more than one kill a game.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Hopefully there will be some more people playing this weekend. You all might actually get more than one kill a game.
If everybody shows up that says they're going to then there should be probably be 5-6 more people playing. Wyatt says Curley Bill might be getting in on the action, they need all the help they can get. The mad cap Johnny Tyler is a now show so far, he seemed to have the talking part down but not enough nerve to show his face.
Amunra, check this out have you seen this?
[youtube="Paintball"]fKK933KK6Gg[/youtube]
Curly Bill huh? I hope he does play.

Yea I have seen that Ringo.
Glad to see you boys have picked up the chatter, I've missed it since we didn't hear much from ya'll after that cowardly performance in week 1.
Time is of the essence in to what is going to happen sunday. I'm tard of it!!!Cool So to speak.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Time is of the essence in to what is going to happen sunday. I'm tard of it!!!Cool So to speak.

The Sniper Wrote:Glad to see you boys have picked up the chatter, I've missed it since we didn't hear much from ya'll after that cowardly performance in week 1.
You boys sure run your mouths kinda reckless, but I guess that'll have to do since you all can't back it up. Just like Johnny Tyler you all got the talking part down pat. As for Sunday....COME GET SOME!!! We'll send you back home cryin' to your mommies!!!
i cant wait till Sunday. im sure that it will be interesting who's on teams anyway?
I think youCool are on the Taxi squad Raider Nation09. The Magistrate won't let you play anyway.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I think youCool are on the Taxi squad Raider Nation09. The Magistrate won't let you play anyway.
LOL Taxi squad.....
Raider Nation you coming alone or you gonna have others with ya.
I spoke with the Sheriff last night he says he's coming Sunday, I guess we'll wait & see.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i cant wait till Sunday. im sure that it will be interesting who's on teams anyway?
What ever happened to your little friend Jack Frost, I seem to recall him wanting a dose a while back.
So anymore on whether Curly Bill is going to play and get him a taste of some paint?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:What ever happened to your little friend Jack Frost, I seem to recall him wanting a dose a while back.

well Jack just bought a DVD player for his car so he wont be buying a paintball gun anytime soon. and Wyatt the magistrate has no say in this lol and what in the world is a taxi squad?and idk if bub is gonna be able to go or not cause his paintball gun hasnt came in yet.
Boys cant wait till Sunday. Gonna be a bloodbath, and the Young Guns sweep again.
We'll probably have a sweep every time we play, I don't see how they could possibly beat us. We could give'em a chance & just run around the hills without our guns or maybe play blindfolded.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next