•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Wyatt said he thought about playing this weekend...then he saw a snake yesterday and got scared, imagine that. He said we might play near the road leading up to death valley.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Wyatt said he thought about playing this weekend...then he saw a snake yesterday and got scared, imagine that. He said we might play near the road leading up to death valley.
This weekend I will be in Lexington. Wyatt shouldt be scared. He wont be in the game long enough to get bit.
Are you going to be around this weekend Amun-Ra, they're talking like we might possibly have a battle this Sunday.
Why yes Mr. Ringo I will be in town.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Why yes Mr. Ringo I will be in town.

Great, I'll try to find out for sure so we can round up all of our guys.
Yea just let me know. i need to get to Doc's and get my gun so I can break it down and clean it and check it real good.
Clean Doc's gun while you are at it Amun-Ra. I do not ride alone this weekend with my boy's by my side. Sniper is ready and The Judge is biddin on some heavy fire. SpongeBob may blend right in with the fall foilage and that yellow shirt.Cool
So I take it we are playing this weekend? PM all who will def be playing this weekend.
Amun-Ra Wrote:So I take it we are playing this weekend? PM all who will def be playing this weekend.
I haven't got to talk to him yet, his post is the first I've heard since Monday. I'll try to talk to him this evening. Hey Wyatt, I didn't know Spongebob had got himself a gun.
Well Ringo if we do play who all will be there for us? We lost one player and the Big Man will prolly not be there because of family things.
The cowboys are in for the trail fight. I'm watchingCool Tombstone again to get ready.
Amun-Ra Wrote:So I take it we are playing this weekend? PM all who will def be playing this weekend.
Wyatt says he'll be there with his little buddies if anybody has the guts to show. So I guess we'll round up a posse & go blast'em. It shouldn't take much, we do have superior firepower on'em.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Wyatt says he'll be there with his little buddies if anybody has the guts to show. So I guess we'll round up a posse & go blast'em. It shouldn't take much, we do have superior firepower on'em.
Ok I will be there.
Amun-Ra, your avatar looks like you the day Sniper shot you. I like it.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Amun-Ra, your avatar looks like you the day Sniper shot you. I like it.
That pic is actually supposed to move... It looks like he is singing, hence the mic in front of his mouth.
1 o'clock tomorrow at The Judge's.Cool
Pre-fight games started today and the Old Guns came out on top in the first fight but took it to the limit in the 2nd fight before getting taken out. Sniper was at the top of his game today.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Pre-fight games started today and the Old Guns came out on top in the first fight but took it to the limit in the 2nd fight before getting taken out. Sniper was at the top of his game today.Cool
I think calling the first game a draw would be more appropriate since the Sniper yelled we quit before Amun-ra had the chance to take'em out. Did you hear me Wyatt or is your ear still full of paint?
Amun-ra Check your pm that's the one I'm gonna order. What do ya think?
Yea that looks like a good one Ringo.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I think calling the first game a draw would be more appropriate since the Sniper yelled we quit before Amun-ra had the chance to
take'em out. Did you hear me Wyatt or is your ear still full of paint?

heard about Wyatt getting shot in the ear and i think it's quiet funny...i'd like to play but i need a helmet, more paintballs, and get my tank filled.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:heard about Wyatt getting shot in the ear and i think it's quiet funny...i'd like to play but i need a helmet, more paintballs, and get my tank filled.
Well I would be getting that done if i was you because we will be playing again soon.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well I would be getting that done if i was you because we will be playing again soon.

u all play every Sunday dont ya? if i can get that stuff then i'll be there i'll just ride with my neighbor to the battle Wink
Oh NO, the 1st game was definitely not a draw! Wyatt took out Johnny Ringo early on and then after my 1st kill of the season (Mongo) all you young guns had left was women & children. If Amun-ra ain't gonna show fight in an hour & 45 minutes then he's just too yella! We won that one cause Amun-Ra wouldn't come out and fight! I don't think he fired a shot in almost 2 hours ---- I call that YELLA!!! Ya'll didn't see the Sniper go out like that! Oh no, not at all, the 2nd game even though the young guns were fortified behind their little camper & I was out numbered. I done the honorable thing, the manly thing, and went down in a blaze of glory "charging" into the enemy! Never seen any of ya'll do that before --- not a one of ya! not one time! yet me and my buddy Wyatt have never backed up one inch on the field of battle & we NEVER will!!! WOOOOO
The Sniper Wrote:Oh NO, the 1st game was definitely not a draw! Wyatt took out Johnny Ringo early on and then after my 1st kill of the season (Mongo) all you young guns had left was women & children. If Amun-ra ain't gonna show fight in an hour & 45 minutes then he's just too yella! We won that one cause Amun-Ra wouldn't come out and fight! I don't think he fired a shot in almost 2 hours ---- I call that YELLA!!! Ya'll didn't see the Sniper go out like that! Oh no, not at all, the 2nd game even though the young guns were fortified behind their little camper & I was out numbered. I done the honorable thing, the manly thing, and went down in a blaze of glory "charging" into the enemy! Never seen any of ya'll do that before --- not a one of ya! not one time! yet me and my buddy Wyatt have never backed up one inch on the field of battle & we NEVER will!!! WOOOOO
Thats exactly the way things went down. The Judge had them pinned from above when time limit ran out as did the Sniper. Search far and wide and the same story unfolds, I ain't got no wye to tell.Cool
Well are we on to play again this weekend? Raider Nation is wanting to get some.
Ive always played speedball and love it....i have a Smart Parts Epiphany with a FReak barrell and a red halo hopper
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well are we on to play again this weekend? Raider Nation is wanting to get some.

well i may "get some" cause it will be my 1st time playing. but i cant play this weekend i have to take the ACT on Saturday and i'd say that more and likely I have practice on Sunday. and plus i dont have none of the stuff that i stated earlier i need.
Chase1 Wrote:Ive always played speedball and love it....i have a Smart Parts Epiphany with a FReak barrell and a red halo hopper

Come & get in on a woodsball game with us sometime.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:well i may "get some" cause it will be my 1st time playing. but i cant play this weekend i have to take the ACT on Saturday and i'd say that more and likely I have practice on Sunday. and plus i dont have none of the stuff that i stated earlier i need.
Thats cool. I dont know if we are playing because the Old Men are afraid of snakes, but they are really afraid of getting shot...... again.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next