•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
I don't know, Wyatt & Doc are afraid of snakes you know. They probably won't play until the middle of winter.
Me and some buddies are discussing getting into paintball again. I used to play like 12 yrs ago. It is much cheaper now than it was then, and the gear seems to be more reliable.

Is the smart parts stuff any good?
Ringo- I hope we play before it gets real cold out. once it starts gettting cooler we won't have to worry about snakes.

Beetle- Ions are good guns by smart parts. they have some out now that are good mili-sim guns. I personally would go with tippmann, but I play woodsball.
Yeah Ive found what seem like some really awesome deals for the Tippmann A5

Also do you all sport ghillie suits or anything, I'm thinking about just going with the jacket, so that I will still have access to the belt/waist area for tanks/reloads. The A5 I'm looking at, I'm gonna go with the extened cord, so that I can use the tank on a belt. Keep the weight and balance normal.

Also are there certified goggles so that I don't have to wear the full mask?
Beetle01 Wrote:Yeah Ive found what seem like some really awesome deals for the Tippmann A5

Also do you all sport ghillie suits or anything, I'm thinking about just going with the jacket, so that I will still have access to the belt/waist area for tanks/reloads. The A5 I'm looking at, I'm gonna go with the extened cord, so that I can use the tank on a belt. Keep the weight and balance normal.

A5's are great. Especailly if you ramp it up fully auto. Def go for the remote line. I will be getting one for my X7 soon. As for camoflauge, anything goes. I would wear a ghillie suit but I dont have the funds to get one.
Goggles are fine but trust me when I say that you need mouth protection.
I have a paintball team actually. we travel around to tournaments. were pretty good too
Beetle01 Wrote:Yeah Ive found what seem like some really awesome deals for the Tippmann A5

I think you better go with a mask, Amun-Ra & myself have both taken a shot to the face and now we both have the full cover helments. It really hurts. I've got an A5 with the flatline it's great. Sportsman's Guide has ghillie suits or they have a leafy shirt & pants for about $60 I think. I'm thinking about getting a paintball vest that has pockets for pods & a tank I've seen them on ebay.
If...Then Wrote:I have a paintball team actually. we travel around to tournaments. were pretty good too

Do you guys play woodsball?
Chill in the air boys, beware.
How often you all play? Don't really know alot of people that play, and before we get into would like to be able to play on a weekly basis atleast. Or close to it. There any good paintball centers/parks in KY?
Beetle01 Wrote:How often you all play? Don't really know alot of people that play, and before we get into would like to be able to play on a weekly basis atleast. Or close to it. There any good paintball centers/parks in KY?

When we started last year we played almost every Sunday afternoon. We play at Jackscreek, are you close to there.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Do you guys play woodsball?

nahh, just speed
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Chill in the air boys, beware.
I am ready to play. I got that fever.

Quote:Beetle01How often you all play? Don't really know alot of people that play, and before we get into would like to be able to play on a weekly basis atleast. Or close to it. There any good paintball centers/parks in KY?
If there are any centers i have never found one on the net. I would love to go to some scenerio events and play all weekend long.
We have a new kid on our team that is slow on the drawLLLLL but quick trigger.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:We have a new kid on our team that is slow on the drawLLLLL but quick trigger.

whos your team? maybe we can scrimmage sometime. theres my teams banner
If...Then Wrote:whos your team? maybe we can scrimmage sometime. theres my teams banner

Careful now,you wouldn't want to shoot Wyatt Earrp and the over the hill bandits.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:We have a new kid on our team that is slow on the drawLLLLL but quick trigger.

Who is this new guy the mad cap Johnny Tyler?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Careful now,you wouldn't want to shoot Wyatt Earrp and the over the hill bandits.

say what?
You can't pay any attention to the trash talk and hidden messages that Johnny Ringo and Amun-Ra send out If...Then. They try and play on sundays here in Floyd County but they never have any luck as to winning the shootouts we have. We get about 5 or 6 on each team and then all heck breaks out. I don't think we have ever been seen as running like they do away from the fight. The Sniper, Judge, Doc, and myself are just a few on our team that can't wait till the Rattlers go back in for the winter to wreak destruction on the other side of the yellowbellies. I know The Judge is itching for the start of the season and there is nothing better than blasting away at " in-laws " and former players. I think the big tall in-law of the Judge is a bit slower this year so that will work out just fine. Don't come up for dinner today Ringo, You're not invited.Cool
Well when we going to play? I am ready to start.

If...Then we play woodsball and are always looking for more players. You're invited to join us when we play.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You can't pay any attention to the trash talk and hidden messages that Johnny Ringo and Amun-Ra send out If...Then. They try and play on sundays here in Floyd County but they never have any luck as to winning the shootouts we have. We get about 5 or 6 on each team and then all heck breaks out. I don't think we have ever been seen as running like they do away from the fight. The Sniper, Judge, Doc, and myself are just a few on our team that can't wait till the Rattlers go back in for the winter to wreak destruction on the other side of the yellowbellies. I know The Judge is itching for the start of the season and there is nothing better than blasting away at " in-laws " and former players. I think the big tall in-law of the Judge is a bit slower this year so that will work out just fine. Don't come up for dinner today Ringo, You're not invited.Cool

LOL my team is the Smoke, let me know if you all want to scrimmage sometime this season. Im eager to get back out there also. Do you guys play woodball or speed?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well when we going to play? I am ready to start.

If...Then we play woodsball and are always looking for more players. You're invited to join us when we play.

sounds good. ill let you know
If...Then Wrote:sounds good. ill let you know

You can team up with me & Amun-Ra if...Then. Wyatt & that bunch seem to think they're invincible even though they never win. As Doc would say, "They must be deranged."
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You can team up with me & Amun-Ra if...Then. Wyatt & that bunch seem to think they're invincible even though they never win. As Doc would say, "They must be deranged."

haha i might consider that. What kind of gun do you have? i have a Redz-Ion GX Blaze
If...Then Wrote:haha i might consider that. What kind of gun do you have? i have a Redz-Ion GX Blaze

Tippmann A5 w/flatline barrel. By the way Wyatt we may have a new guy on our team, I think he's quick on the draw & the trigger.
If...Then Wrote:haha i might consider that. What kind of gun do you have? i have a Redz-Ion GX Blaze
You must play speedball alot.

I have an Tippmann X7. Several players have Tippmann A5's and a few have Tippmann 98's. Some have speedball guns but I can't remember what they are.
Johnny Tyler-The Madcap is the new guy and I guess we are stuck with him. I think he was known as ACHILLES in another life or so he thinks. The Sniper thought maybe we could go to the abandoned area across the hill and play. We are ready for the red sashes.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Johnny Tyler-The Madcap is the new guy and I guess we are stuck with him. I think he was known as ACHILLES in another life or so he thinks. The Sniper thought maybe we could go to the abandoned area across the hill and play. We are ready for the red sashes.
What abandoned area? Well if we play soon I can't this weekend. I will be out of town. Next weekend, Sep20th and 21st, I will be here to shoot you Wyatt.
Im actually wanting to be on a serious team, who will get sponsored GOOD and def. play in tourneys. If anyone meets these standards, me and 2 friends need a hookup or two
Amun-Ra Wrote:You must play speedball alot.

I have an Tippmann X7. Several players have Tippmann A5's and a few have Tippmann 98's. Some have speedball guns but I can't remember what they are.

yeah thats all i really play.

thats a really good gun
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next