Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton make over tutorial/demonstration. Video: 15 to 20 years
younger looking. This tutorial will demonstrate how you easily smooth skin, remove blemishes and wrinkles from a photo subject. You can watch the video of the process using a photo of Senator Hilary Clinton. Hilary looks 15 to 20 years younger after the makeover. To make the makeover more dramatic, I brightened up the teeth, added some eyelashes.

[YOUTUBE="hilary makeover"]qcck8u-gjlY[/YOUTUBE]
LMAO...... my youngest (who is 13 BTW) just said "Mom, he made her look hot"..... Smile

So, you did a GREAT job!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Dude, another nice job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Dude, another nice job.

Hey man I didn't forget about your signature. I have been out of town this month. I am just about finished with a colts signature and I will start on your Roger Clemens sig. Should have it ready it a day or two. Wink
Appreciate it man. No rush on it. I know ya been busy with more schooling and stuff. Hadn't seen ya around much, so figured ya were still busy with that. Hope its all workin out good for ya.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
phs1986 Wrote:LMAO...... my youngest (who is 13 BTW) just said "Mom, he made her look hot"..... Smile

So, you did a GREAT job!!

Yea QQ you did a teriffic job but lets not go that far to call her "HOT" LOL. But Good work there QQ.
warriorpride Wrote:Yea QQ you did a teriffic job but lets not go that far to call her "HOT" LOL. But Good work there QQ.

Well... he actually said::: "Mom, he made her look hot to be that old"... LOL....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Haha! Never thought I would see her that good looking! LOL
Haha this is great
OK, Think I can get an Interim job and start another Oval Office cigar scandal!!! :eek:

Confusedmoke:
Great job QQ!