Poll: Which Web Browser Do You Prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mozilla Firefox
72.00%
Internet Explorer
28.00%
Safari
0%
Google Chrome
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Web Browser Do You Prefer?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Anyone use Firefox have a theme? I got the Dolphins one just now. It's sweet!

how do you do that???
How to install themes
Full themes

1. Go to Themes at Addons.Mozilla.org.
2. Browse the themes in the list. When you see one you want to install, click on it to see its theme page.
3. Click on the Add to Firefox button. The Software Installation window will appear.
4. When the Install Now button becomes available, click on it.
5. Click Restart Firefox when prompted. Firefox will restart and your new theme will be installed.

You can install multiple themes and switch between them - see How to switch themes below for instructions.
foxfire
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:How to install themes
Full themes

1. Go to Themes at Addons.Mozilla.org.
2. Browse the themes in the list. When you see one you want to install, click on it to see its theme page.
3. Click on the Add to Firefox button. The Software Installation window will appear.
4. When the Install Now button becomes available, click on it.
5. Click Restart Firefox when prompted. Firefox will restart and your new theme will be installed.

You can install multiple themes and switch between them - see How to switch themes below for instructions.

Thanks!!! i installed the Cubs Theme. they didn't have the Bulls or Texans or UK theme so i had to go with the Cubbies lol

i use Firefox
ryandamaste5 Wrote:If your on a PC, use Firefox.

If your on a MAC, use Firefox. Lol

Firefox is ok on my Mac, and I do find myself using it for some things, but overall, it's slower than Safari.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Firefox is ok on my Mac, and I do find myself using it for some things, but overall, it's slower than Safari.
I don't know how it is on a Mac, but in Windows, Chrome is noticeably faster than Firefox or Safari. I still use IE and FF when I am developing applications at work (because of their large user base), but at home I use Chrome most of the time.
I use Firefox on my Mac.
Firefox still slower than Safari on the Mac, but I've been using it more and more lately. The add-ons are becoming invaluable for some things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IE baby
Internet Explorer is the best!
Chrome has gotten better lately.
Firefox is the greatest never used anything else
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I always prefer Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome
i prefer Google chrome
i prefer Google chrome