Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyFat to thin and Beautiful makeover. video tutorial-Remixed w/ indie music
I seen a couple of these photoshop makeovers on youtube the other day and was fascinated by them. I have never done total body makeover like this before. So I figured I would give it a try today.

BTW, I use paintshop pro x2 instead of photoshop. However, they are quite similar graphic editors. Anyway, the before and after is posted and as well as a 5 video (music included) of the process. Turn it up and enjoy. Cool I welcome your feedback.

[youtube="Fat to thin by torqque"]ljzi8fLZ0HY[/youtube]
Looks good man. I thought you were messing with your wife again until I looked down at the pictures.Smile
Thats amazing... How long did it take to do that? Also, killer music.
blackcat_student Wrote:Thats amazing... How long did it take to do that? Also, killer music.

about 50 minutes.
torQQue Wrote:about 50 minutes.

Thats impressive.
Dude thats pretty amazing.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Is that Britney Spears? She probably wishes someone could photoshop her fat away that easily... Smile
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Is that Britney Spears? She probably wishes someone could photoshop her fat away that easily... Smile

SmileSmile I don't know MC.. Kinda looks like her. I just went to google images and typed in fat girl. My wife said it was her. I didn't realize that Britney got that fat though. Who knows?:confused:
I actually think that is a photoshopped version of Britney when she first came out. She was skinny in the original picture, then someone photoshopped her and made her fat. Now you have just reversed the photoshop. Smile Good job though. Looks good.
BCF4L Wrote:I actually think that is a photoshopped version of Britney when she first came out. She was skinny in the original picture, then someone photoshopped her and made her fat. Now you have just reversed the photoshop. Smile Good job though. Looks good.

Probably what happened BCF4L. I would like to find the original skinny and see how much mine looks like the original. If you ever find the original skinny please post it. I would love to see how close I come.

It still worked for the demonstration of the process it takes to do it. Next one I do I'm going to go to one of those websites with the BBWSmileSmile That does stand for Big Beautiful Women, Right? Man never knows what is real and what isn't anymore.. Gotta love digital photography.
BC75 Wrote:Dude thats pretty amazing.

Thanks, its a great stress and reliever and a enjoyable hobby.
BCF4L Wrote:I actually think that is a photoshopped version of Britney when she first came out. She was skinny in the original picture, then someone photoshopped her and made her fat. Now you have just reversed the photoshop. Smile Good job though. Looks good.
I think it was when she was young......or she isn't wearing her naver piercing.
Man you are good with that thing torqque, wish i knew how to do that... Awsome job tho
I deleted the other version. I don't about know about the whole legality of using mainstream music in the background on youtube. I remixed the video with independent non commercialized music.