(03-22-2023, 01:06 PM)hchs fan Wrote: who be the front runner for this job

Dinky?
Kevin Burton.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MeLuckyCharms's post:
  • hchs fan
any new information or news on the coaching search
any new information or news on the coaching search
anything new on coaching search
When there’s new information I’ll assume it’ll be posted.
(03-29-2023, 06:31 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: When there’s new information I’ll assume it’ll be posted.

Either that or someone will post they "heard" something but wont share the full details. Its kind of comical on the Clay County thread people are posting initials only. It's like Bluegrassrivals is some sort of classified website of some sort.
This is going to be a tough job to fill. Patterson left this program in bad shape and it’ll be several years to rebuild to competitive. The only plus is that it is by far the weakest district in the region.
(03-29-2023, 11:32 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: This is going to be a tough job to fill. Patterson left this program in bad shape and it’ll be several years to rebuild to competitive. The only plus is that it is by far the weakest district in the region.

The year is 2015 and you are a Knox Central fan. You haven't won the region since 1970.

I'd imagine that short of someone dropping a nuclear bomb on the gym, you'd trade a seven year run of three straight regional semis, three regional titles, and a regional final for whatever followed without complaining about how anything was left because you were shown what was possible.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • KnoxvillesFinest
I heard Michael Jones’ name thrown around for this job before the season started,.I think he had some interest in the past but not sure if that is still the case.
(03-30-2023, 01:33 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote:
(03-29-2023, 11:32 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: This is going to be a tough job to fill. Patterson left this program in bad shape and it’ll be several years to rebuild to competitive. The only plus is that it is by far the weakest district in the region.

The year is 2015 and you are a Knox Central fan. You haven't won the region since 1970.

I'd imagine that short of someone dropping a nuclear bomb on the gym, you'd trade a seven year run of three straight regional semis, three regional titles, and a regional final for whatever followed without complaining about how anything was left because you were shown what was possible.

It'll take another 10-12 years to get back there at a minimum with the current shape things were left in. High School coaches have to always be looking 5 years down the road. No doubt he had some great seasons, but this job isn't a job you are going to come in and win right away. It's going to take years to get the talent back up.
any time soon annoucement be made or anything
any annoucement or name the new coach yet
Check back about middle of May at the soonest.
Steve Wrights name is in the mix
[-] The following 1 user Likes 13th's post:
  • hchs fan
any announcement yet
any announcement yet