Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle of the Regions 2022
2023 adds 6th grade into the Battle of the Regions mix.  Whos going to win 8th, 7th, 6th?

Thumbnail(s)

Awsome that they are doing this! My boy can’t wait!
(02-07-2023, 08:24 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Awsome that they are doing this! My boy can’t wait!

You will look good in green.
Oh lord! Green?! Can’t we go orange and black?lol
6th grade region 3 was very well organized today. Kids from all over the region put in a ton of work today. I was super impressed with how organized Coach Payne had everything for all 3 grades. Didn’t get to see much from the 7th and 8th grades but the 6th grade staff did an incredible job. Feel very blessed that my son, god son, and two of their buddies are getting to experience this!
(03-12-2023, 12:04 AM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: 6th grade region 3 was very well organized today. Kids from all over the region put in a ton of work today. I was super impressed with how organized Coach Payne had everything for all 3 grades. Didn’t get to see much from the 7th and 8th grades but the 6th grade staff did an incredible job. Feel very blessed that my son, god son, and two of their buddies are getting to experience this!

Hows the green looking, lol.
It’s the only bad thing about it all!!! Seeing my boys in that Green and Yellow makes my skin crawl!

In all seriousness though, they could be in neon pink, magenta sparkles, paisley flowered, tie-dye, with lime green zebra stripes, this has been an amazing experience for them.
Helluva ending to the the 3v1 8th grade game. In the last quarter we saw a 68 yard punt, a safety, a return of around 30 yards, a last minute drive and 2 perfectly thrown passes by the kid from region 1. One to pick up a 1st down and one to win the game. The wind is crazy today. Hopefully it starts to die down for this evening games.
How did my Colonels do? Smile
We saw first hand why Pikeville, Bell, Belfry, Boyle, and company have been what they have been over the years. Region 4 was absolutely dominant for the most part. Lot of talent, but their strength and size was unbelievable.