Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs are coming
All the winners yesterday had very impressive runs and their championships were well deserved. I loved how dominant my team was and wouldn't trade them for anyone, though.

(11-13-2022, 12:45 PM)LCfootball Wrote: All the winners yesterday had very impressive runs and their championships were well deserved. I loved how dominant my team was and wouldn't trade them for anyone, though.
All the champions yesterday had eye opening victories. I was actually surprised at all the scores but, I guess it shows how good they were.
(11-13-2022, 12:45 PM)LCfootball Wrote: All the winners yesterday had very impressive runs and their championships were well deserved. I loved how dominant my team was and wouldn't trade them for anyone, though.

All the champions yesterday had eye opening victories. I was actually surprised at all the scores but, I guess it shows how good they were.
The eastern part of the state sent a message yesterday for sure.
Not sure I would count Pulaski County or anything west of 75 as the "eastern part" of the state.