Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Lawrence Co
Does anyone know what the final score of this game?
(08-30-2022, 09:45 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Does anyone know what the final score of this game?
JC-8
LC-6
(08-30-2022, 10:38 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 09:45 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Does anyone know what the final score of this game?
JC-8
LC-6
Lawrence must be really good to play JC that close. My sons team plays Lawrence Co in a few weeks. His team was kicked out of there conference the week the season started and they have been picking up new games.
(08-31-2022, 04:12 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote:
JC-8
LC-6
Lawrence must be really good to play JC that close. My sons team plays Lawrence Co in a few weeks. His team was kicked out of there conference the week the season started and they have been picking up new games.
What team is this? Yes Lawrence is much improved they return almost their whole team from last year. And if you wanna really believe their hype they beat us (belfry) in a scrimmage lol
(08-31-2022, 10:46 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(08-31-2022, 04:12 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote:
JC-8
LC-6
What team is this? Yes Lawrence is much improved they return almost their whole team from last year. And if you wanna really believe their hype they beat us (belfry) in a scrimmage lol
My so plays for Fleming- Neon. We usually just play in a conference but after our grid 2 weeks ago they informed us that we wouldn’t be allowed to participate for the championship this year because some teams complained so we are adding teams to fill schedule.
Complaining about what? Corbins MS was also kicked out a few years ago. They said we were taking players, but it was because we were beating their ass all the time. It was a blessing in disguise for our program. We can schedule tougher teams to prepare us for a title. And it’s worked so far.
(09-03-2022, 11:52 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Complaining about what? Corbins MS was also kicked out a few years ago. They said we were taking players, but it was because we were beating their ass all the time. It was a blessing in disguise for our program. We can schedule tougher teams to prepare us for a title. And it’s worked so far.
I guess because we was winning so bad. We took our lumps last year because we had mostly 7th graders and we finished 3rd and now this year they have a pretty good team and some of the teams are refusing to play. The main team that is complaining beat us last year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Running wild 14's post:
  • Hound05