8)     Owsley 
9)     Estill 
10) Perry
11) Lee
12)  Buckhorn
13)  JBS
14)  JC

What are your thoughts and predictions?
With the addition of Naomi and Abigail Noble to Wolfe’s team I think Wolfe has to be the clear favorite. Wolfe will have 2 of the best hitters/players in the region in Johnson and Noble.
Ginger and Namoi make a tough 1-2 punch but Knott and Letcher have good teams and will challenge them.
As of now in the season, how are you ranking the region? 

Here's what my top 5 look like as of now
1) Wolfe
2) Letcher 
3) Leslie 
4) Knott
5) Hazard

I honestly think that after 1-4, there is a huge gap.

(07-14-2022, 03:46 PM)River Cats Wrote: 1)     Wolfe
2)     Knott
3)     Letcher 
4)     Hazard
5)     Breathitt 
6)     Powell
7)     Leslie 
8)     Owsley 
9)     Estill 
10) Perry
11) Lee
12)  Buckhorn
13)  JBS
14)  JC

What are your thoughts and predictions?
As they say, hindsight is 20/20. But I cannot figure out why Leslie fell to 7 on your list. Especially confused that you had Powell above the Eagles at 6. 

Maybe I was overconfident as a Leslie fan coming into the season but even considering that I can't see ranking Powell ahead of us.
LCC defeats Wolfe in 3 sets last night. Lady Cougars jelling at the right time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes UKisN1's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
(09-22-2022, 09:06 AM)UKisN1 Wrote: LCC defeats Wolfe in 3 sets last night. Lady Cougars jelling at the right time.

Wow.. I thought LCC matched up well with Wolfe but I did not expect that big of a margin of victory.  Congrats to LCC. This is the time of year where you want your teams to be playing their best ball.
Through Oct 4 Letcher Central has won a total of 60 sets and their opponents have totaled 23. They have a 20-6 record. It’s a safe guess to say that the Lady Cougars are easily the top team in the region. In addition, none of their 6 losses are to 14th region teams.
Letcher is hands down the favorite but there are a couple teams that are capable of pulling off the upset.
(10-06-2022, 12:04 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: Letcher is hands down the favorite but there are a couple teams that are capable of pulling off the upset.
Most definitely! They’re not a shoo-in to win it by any means. Wolfe and Knott will definitely be in the equation and possibly Breathitt.
But the odds are that LCC will be hoisting the trophy at the end of the regional tournament. That’s what I think by judging what they have done so far this season.
(10-06-2022, 12:12 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 12:04 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: Letcher is hands down the favorite but there are a couple teams that are capable of pulling off the upset.
Most definitely! They’re not a shoo-in to win it by any means. Wolfe and Knott will definitely be in the equation and possibly Breathitt.
But the odds are that LCC will be hoisting the trophy at the end of the regional tournament. That’s what I think by judging what they have done so far this season.
Call me a homer if you want but do not count Leslie out.
Knott County with a somewhat surprising win over Letcher for the District Championship!