Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Pikeville still getting New Turf before the Season ?
From my Understanding Pikeville was to get New Turf Installed this Summer before the Season Kicksoff.  Does anyone know what the Hold up is and if they are still planning on installing it before the end of Summer ?
(06-26-2022, 04:10 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote: From my Understanding Pikeville was to get New Turf Installed this Summer before the Season Kicksoff.  Does anyone know what the Hold up is and if they are still planning on installing it before the end of Summer ?
Heard the company they are using bod to postpone
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
We had to move our camp to September at Pikeville because of the delay in starting. Everyone getting turf this year has had delays, Madison Southern was supposed to get new turf by the dead period and they haven't even started yet.

Just the way things are night now.
Don't know who they went with but sounds like Pulaski and Southwestern are both pretty much done so they must've gotten lucky.
(06-27-2022, 12:48 PM)RoShamBo Wrote: Don't know who they went with but sounds like Pulaski and Southwestern are both pretty much done so they must've gotten lucky.

Pulaski is finished but they’ve not laid down any turf yet at Southwestern. They’ve only got the gravel smoothed out.
The turf will definitely be installed, but heard it might not be ready for the first game. Just delays, seeing more and more of this in many different industries.
(06-27-2022, 01:20 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 12:48 PM)RoShamBo Wrote: Don't know who they went with but sounds like Pulaski and Southwestern are both pretty much done so they must've gotten lucky.

Pulaski is finished but they’ve not laid down any turf yet at Southwestern. They’ve only got the gravel smoothed out.

Ah someone had told me they were on the same timeline and I see Pulaski's every day so thought SW was close to being done too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoShamBo's post:
  • FootballFan1999
What about Pike County Bowl
(06-28-2022, 09:01 PM)RoShamBo Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 01:20 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:

Ah someone had told me they were on the same timeline and I see Pulaski's every day so thought SW was close to being done too.

Saw a video, Southwestern officially had a little turf down now. Once they get the first little bit down it flys by.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan1999's post:
  • RoShamBo
Pikeville wil not be able to install the Turf in time before the Seasons begins unfortunately. The Panthers will have to wait until next season to play on New Turf. Hate that for the Seniors.