Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Inflation
Over 20 million tons of grain stuck in the Ukraine as the result of the Russian naval blockade.
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/31/110227744...of-ukraine

EXCERPT---

"An ongoing blockade of Ukraine's southern ports by Russia is destabilizing the global food supply. Over 20 million tons of grain are stuck in silos waiting to be shipped. Ukraine is working with countries in the West to find alternative routes for the grain, but that comes with a few challenges."

Starting with the Obama administration the US, under the guidance of the ultra left, ran away and hid from her traditional global leadership responsibilities creating a vacuum for people like Putin to fill.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The situation in Ukraine is a factor in world food prices but the inflation rate was soaring in the United States months before Russia invaded Ukraine. The biggest cause of inflation across the board is sitting in the White House, when he is not falling off his bike, stumbling on stairs, or vacationing in his beach front home in Delaware. I

t would be difficult to pick a worse president than Joe Biden if that was the goal. Pairing him with the worst Vice President in history (excluding Biden himself) was shear genius on the part of those running the Democrat Party who are evidently trying to destroy this nation.

In addition to the high inflation rate that Biden's policies have caused, peanut butter, Sriracha sauce, and tampons supplies are dwindling in stores.
(06-18-2022, 06:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The situation in Ukraine is a factor in world food prices but the inflation rate was soaring in the United States months before Russia invaded Ukraine. The biggest cause of inflation across the board is sitting in the White House, when he is not falling off his bike, stumbling on stairs, or vacationing in his beach front home in Delaware. I

t would be difficult to pick a worse president than Joe Biden if that was the goal. Pairing him with the worst Vice President in history (excluding Biden himself) was shear genius on the part of those running the Democrat Party who are evidently trying to destroy this nation.

In addition to the high inflation rate that Biden's policies have caused, peanut butter, Sriracha sauce, and tampons supplies are dwindling in stores.

Inflation was inevitable due to the Pandemic and supply chain problems, I doubt that Biden has caused inflation throughout Europe. although the Dems heightened it by throwing too much money into the economy. 
(06-19-2022, 02:27 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 06:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The situation in Ukraine is a factor in world food prices but the inflation rate was soaring in the United States months before Russia invaded Ukraine. The biggest cause of inflation across the board is sitting in the White House, when he is not falling off his bike, stumbling on stairs, or vacationing in his beach front home in Delaware. I

Inflation was inevitable due to the Pandemic and supply chain problems, I doubt that Biden has caused inflation throughout Europe. although the Dems heightened it by throwing too much money into the economy. 
(06-19-2022, 02:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-19-2022, 02:27 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

That is a ridiculous assertion, Mr. GOP. Inflation was not an inevitable result of the pandemic. Jimmy Carter was not the sole cause of inflation in the late 70s and early 80s but, like his two immediate predecessors, his attempts to bring inflation under control ended in failure.

Prior to the pandemic, the economy was booming and inflation was under control. Had Democrats not gone on a spending spree, whatever spike in inflation would have been the result of pent up demand but would likely have been "transitory." Like it or not, Joe Biden is the one person who is most responsible for out of control spending and the resulting explosion in the inflation rate. His war on the oil industry is a large factor in the high inflation rate and supply chain disruptions.

Inflation is not a global phenomena. the inflation rate in Venezuela, Argentina, or Germany has little impact on the availability or price of food on grocery shelves in this country. The Biden energy policy has had an enormous impact on global supplies and the price of gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel, which has contributed heavily to the inflation rate in this country - just as Carter's energy policy did before.
Let's cut to the chase here. What's going on at this moment is almost solely attributable to the idiotics associated with the fallacy known as climate change. The overreactions of federal and local government across the land and the globe didn't help of course, but going after fossil fuels (absent any meaningful availability of so-called renewable energy) is the driving force behind the runaway inflation rate.

I've seen this before friends, and I can assure you extraction from same at this present juncture is likely to manifest itself as an unlikely proposition. What kind of moron would turn his back on the only source of energy available on this planet? Rhetorical.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]