Shaelyn has the following offers so far:

Youngstown State
East Tennessee state
EKU
Marshall
Toledo
University at Buffalo
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Got to see her tonight at Pikeville. Fun to watch.
(06-07-2022, 09:29 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: Got to see her tonight at Pikeville. Fun to watch.

How did The Russell summer games at Pikeviille go? I know they were to play Paintsville and Pikeville today at Pikeville.
(06-07-2022, 11:30 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 09:29 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: Got to see her tonight at Pikeville. Fun to watch.

How did The Russell summer games at Pikeviille go? I know they were to play Paintsville and Pikeville today at Pikeville.

I just watched the nightcap between Russell & Pikeville. Russell won by 8 or so.
Thanks, I know that these two were supposed to play last season but the All-A changed that. Pikeville is scheduled to come to Russell in February. I'm sure Both Greenup beacon and mytowntv will cover that game.
Shaelyn has moved into the #1 Ranking in the State of KY for the class of 2024 with Boyd County’s Biggs Ranked 2nd and Pikeville’s Rowe Ranked 3rd.

https://www.prepgirlshoops.com/2022/07/2...e-top-ten/
Youngstown State
East Tennessee state
EKU
Marshall
Toledo
University at Buffalo
Penn State University
Youngstown State
East Tennessee state
EKU
Marshall
Toledo
University at Buffalo
Penn State University
Harvard
Pittsburgh
Youngstown State
East Tennessee state
EKU
Marshall
Toledo
University at Buffalo
Penn State University
Harvard
Pittsburgh
Boston College
Youngstown State
East Tennessee state
EKU
Marshall
Toledo
University at Buffalo
Penn State University
Harvard
Pittsburgh
Boston College
James Madison University
Youngstown State
East Tennessee state
EKU
Marshall
Toledo
University at Buffalo
Penn State University
Harvard
Pittsburgh
Boston College
James Madison University
Western Kentucky University
Congrats! That list in getting better and better.
Steele showed alot of class yesterday against pikeville at the Boyd county roundball classic. Colleges take notice
She was ejected in 2q
[-] The following 1 user Likes Warriorhawk17's post:
  • The Ugly Truth
(12-11-2022, 11:56 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Steele showed alot of class yesterday against pikeville at the Boyd county roundball classic. Colleges take notice
She was ejected in 2q

Pikeville player was running her mouth and started it . She won't run her mouth to Steele again I bet you. You see who ended up on the floor.
This is the first time I've ever seen Shaelyn get that mad in a game and I've been watching her play for 5 years. Sometimes emotions get the best of you. I had no problem with Shaelyn being ejected but the Pikeville player should have been as well.
Poor sportsmanship on both players parts plain and simple.
(12-11-2022, 12:47 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote:
(12-11-2022, 11:56 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Steele showed alot of class yesterday against pikeville at the Boyd county roundball classic. Colleges take notice
She was ejected in 2q

Pikeville  player was running her mouth and started it . She won't run her mouth to Steele again I bet you. You see who ended up on the floor.

?? nobody scared of Steele
She was ejected in 2q
I won’t post behind a fake name. Shaelyn is a great kid who made a mistake. She has lots of talent and works really hard to be great. It is sad that someone would want to punish a kid for a bad reaction in the heat of the moment. Guess you have never made a mistake and regretted it later. If you are an adult, it is real classy slandering a kid for a mistake. If you have watched her a lot, you will notice she doesn’t usually show any reaction. Imagine if we judged you based on your worst mistake. Think about that before you start slandering a kid’s name.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MandyLayne's post:
  • GOREDDEVILS
I have no dog in this fight other than thinking the Steele girl is a very good player and I watched the game online. First …. I’m not sure any college recruiter would look negatively on a very good player that over reacted to an intense moment. I’m sure no college college wants to recruit players that can’t control their emotions but I’m also sure they don’t want to recruit a player that won’t stick up for themself. If this is an isolated incident, no big deal! Sit two games and move on - nothing hurt. If this is a reoccurring theme then it might be a problem but I’m sure recruiter know their recruit well.

As far as “slandering” the girl, I’m not sure anything said on this post would even come close to slander. Lmao!!! To be honest … I think everybody is over reacting about this one incident! Shoot … move on!
Lawrence destroyed Russell last night 74-45. Did she not play?
(12-14-2022, 10:15 AM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: Lawrence destroyed Russell last night 74-45. Did she not play?

No.  This was the first of her 2 game suspension.  Russell shot 33% from the field and 22% from 3.  It wasn't so much Steele's scoring that Russell missed, but rather the open shots she creates for the others.  That's not really a surprise.

What is surprising is that Lawrence shot 51% from the field and 37% from 3 against a team known for defense with or without Steele.  Even more surprising was the fact that Feltner was the 3rd leading scorer.

Really good performance for Lawrence.  They are on a collision course with Pikeville for the region.
I agree with 16th regioner not only does she create lots of open shots but she can rebound with the best of them even being only I think 5'6. She gives Russell a lot of 2nd chances if they miss a shot.
She's pretty disruptive on defense to boot.
(12-14-2022, 03:34 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: She's pretty disruptive on defense to boot.

You’re right.  In my opinion, Steele is the best player in the region.
Youngstown State
East Tennessee state
EKU
Marshall
Toledo
University at Buffalo
Penn State University
Harvard
Pittsburgh
Boston College
James Madison University
University of Cincinatti
North Eastern University
Youngstown State
East Tennessee state
EKU
Marshall
Toledo
University at Buffalo
Penn State University
Harvard
Pittsburgh
Boston College
James Madison University
University of Cincinatti
North Eastern University
Columbia University

Shaelyn added an offer from Columbia University on April 28th 2023.
Huge Congratulations to Shaelyn Steele for making the 2023 Junior All Star team.
East Tennessee state
EKU
Marshall
Toledo
University at Buffalo
Penn State University

Harvard

Pittsburgh

Boston College

James Madison University

North Eastern University

University of Cincinatti

Youngstown State

Columbia Unversity

Shaelyn Added an offer from Columbia University on April 28th 2023.

Georgetown University Hoyas

Richmond Spiders