Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montavian Quisenberry
(07-07-2022, 01:06 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 09:12 PM)fansville Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 10:40 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: I'm hearing the KHSAA has approved the transfer and everything is a go for 2022.

I saw a sports reporter guy posted it online today that this kid was cleared to play for Boyle. I say congrats to him and I hope he has a great season
Hope the kid succeeds and this opportunity works out enough to get him to the next level. The talent is there and this may lead him to more life success. I just wish i would’ve been able to see him and patterson on the field across from one another
help getting to next level  Big Grin Big Grin doesnt he already have a D1 offer from EKU?
(07-11-2022, 04:48 PM)jlow Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 01:06 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 09:12 PM)fansville Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 10:40 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: I'm hearing the KHSAA has approved the transfer and everything is a go for 2022.

I saw a sports reporter guy posted it online today that this kid was cleared to play for Boyle. I say congrats to him and I hope he has a great season
Hope the kid succeeds and this opportunity works out enough to get him to the next level. The talent is there and this may lead him to more life success. I just wish i would’ve been able to see him and patterson on the field across from one another
help getting to next level  Big Grin Big Grin doesnt he already have a D1 offer from EKU?
Im sure you understand the drastic difference between EKU and power 5. He got the offer on June 8th, he was probably already associating himself as a rebel. And unless i’m mistaken it’s his only offer in general D1 so yes, i hope the move helps him get to the next level.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • Bull got out!
I really doubt rebel association had anything to do with the EKU offer, In fact , when kids are extremely talented I think that pays a much bigger roll than any school or club affiliation. I do expect their could be bigger opportunities for this youngster other than EKU, if and when he starts expanding his camp schedule. I do wish him luck, and hope he has a great run at Boyle and beyond.