Poll: Which do you Pefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows Vista
11.54%
Windows Xp
88.46%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which do you Pefer?
Just seeing some opinions between the new operating system Windows Vista and Windows XP.

If you would like take time and briefly state your opinion below.
NotoriousBIG Wrote:Just seeing some opinions between the new operating system Windows Vista and Windows XP.

XP by long shot. graphics are better
I like Windows Vista better now that I got used to it.....I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows XP Pro.....graphics are alot better on Vista than XP.. IMO
I've used both, but I guess I'm still used to the old XP format. Vista is more neat graphically, but different in the way things are organized.

I say forget both of them and go with Mac OSX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vista because it has better graphics and is more user friendly.
Everyone(who has a windows os) will upgrade in due time if they want to keep getting windows updates.
Vista is crap. User Access Control is horrible software and should burn. Disable it and Vista is ok... but why would anyone want to downgrade?
between the 2 i prefer XP but i like ubuntu liux
Isnt that like for webhosting and such... I wanna try this new OS Apple just created called Leopard!
Have yet to use Vista but I can't wait to try it out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vista is horrible half the stuff you need it to work with it wont. Its so slow when trying to play videos from the internet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I prefer XP cause its much easier to use, and its too much of a hassel to deal with Vista.
Batpuff Wrote:Vista is horrible half the stuff you need it to work with it wont. Its so slow when trying to play videos from the internet.

I play videos just fine on vista( athlon xp 3200 + 1 gb ram).
Vista is better now. I tried it out
I'm beginning to hear some stories of people that upgraded to Vista, only to switch back to XP because they

1) hated Vista
2) Vista didn't work
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm beginning to hear some stories of people that upgraded to Vista, only to switch back to XP because they

1) hated Vista
2) Vista didn't work

Almost all programs/software if not all out now is compatible with vista. When vista was new most printers and stuff like that did not support it but now that is not the case.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Almost all programs/software if not all out now is compatible with vista. When vista was new most printers and stuff like that did not support it but now that is not the case.

PCWorld tested two similar models of a PC and a Mac and the Mac actually ran Vista faster than the PC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ubuntu is the better of the 3 if you ask me.

I have removed Vista from 6 laptops and 4 desktops for people that complained about Vista. Upgraded them back to XP Smile

There is too much spyware that reports back to Microsoft, plus too much bloatware built into Vista. It's sluggish on the latest hardware. Ya, sure it has little bit more eyecandy, but XP does everything Vista does just faster. IMO, Microsoft pushed out a 'unneeded' operating system. Vista seems more like a downgrade rather than an upgrade. And don't even get me started with compatibility issues. Good luck finding drivers for your old hardware/printers.
Beef Wrote:Have yet to use Vista but I can't wait to try it out.

It will frustrate you to no end. It's slow and has way too much hand holding built in that slows down performance. They also went overboard with the security features which also slows performance.

XP coupled with zonealarm and AVG is all the protection one needs.
NotoriousBIG Wrote:Just seeing some opinions between the new operating system Windows Vista and Windows XP.

idk.....but from what i've heard.....XP is better...i like your Username and pic he was a great rapper shame he had to die young.....also......did u know you can get Windows Vista for PSP......Rock on
I have heard that Windows 7 is Vista that works. I have stuck with Windows XP while I wait for Microsoft to release something better than Vista, which is a resource hog.
Vista just because it is user friendly and its nice that it ask you if your sure you want to do something because when i get going on this site i am liable to accidentally hit anything so when it ask me i deny so i dont mess nothing up
Xpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxp