Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Jesus Side More With Democrats or Republicans on Political Issues of the Day?
I've been thinking about this a lot of late. Would Jesus believe more like Democrats or Republicans on issues like guns , healthcare,  minimum wage ,  public education, LGBTQ,  and immigration?

Here's a good breakdown of the issues and who Jesus and Satan would likely side with on some of the more important questions of the day.

Time Stamps :

0:00   Intro

0:30  Guns/Military/Police

3:40  Healthcare/Abortion/Birth Control

6:50  Minimum Wage/ Unions/ Social Security

10:20  Public Education / Woke 

12:30  LGBTQ / Immigration

17:00  Saving Republicans

[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Gitback Coach
My mind can't even grasp how ignorant someone would have to be to believe a word of this insane sh!t. Jesus would side with Democrats on abortion. My God how sick can you get.
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
·
11h
I've started to see CNN and MSNBC viewers as victims. Imagine living in a world in which you believed half of what those "news" sources tell you.

It would be frightening beyond belief.
(06-06-2022, 01:24 PM)jetpilot Wrote: My mind can't even grasp how ignorant someone would have to be to believe a word of this insane sh!t. Jesus would side with Democrats on abortion. My God how sick can you get.

You know Jet, there is nothing particularly profound about some old boy from Texas putting his uninformed (other than by talking points} opinion--- wait check that. Rather than opinion make that justifying his choice to use other people's opinion to disagree with the Lord's clearly defined moral parameters as set forth in the Bible. But when the Lord says He will send the lost strong delusion so that they will believe a lie; He means STRONG!

This stuff all comes down to choice. Some people choose to honor God and desire to please Him with their lives. But the vast majority want to live their lives the way they want to. Justifying their choices by the actions of all those who like them, absolutely will not submit to God's authority over their lives. Now, I might see some logic in the 'strength in numbers' approach, if not for the fact that the Lord has been abundantly clear on one thing: That being the certainty that only a scant few from among the masses across time, have/will choose Him and His lordship.

Matt chapter 7

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

People might feel some sort of sanctuary among the company of the damned, but there will be no comfort to be had for all those outside of Christ at the judgment.

In short, if what a man thinks does not agree with what God has said in Scripture then that man is wrong---- end of story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]