59th district
Winner- pikeville
Runner up- Shelby valley

60th district-
Winner-belfry
Runner up- pike County central

Note:
Region tournament is at belfry
15th region player of the year- Bryce blevins-lhp- lawrence county-out for region tournament due to injury.
Hottest team- belfry/ Lawrence county
Coldest team- pike County central/pikeville/Shelby valley
My prediction: Lawrence county over belfry for the championship
(05-18-2022, 10:32 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: 57th district 
Winner- Paintsville
Runner up- Johnson central

58th district
Winner- Lawrence county
Runner up- prestonsburg

59th district
Winner- pikeville
Runner up- Shelby valley

60th district-
Winner-belfry
Runner up- pike County central

Note:
Region tournament is at belfry
15th region player of the year- Bryce blevins-lhp- lawrence county-out for region tournament due to injury.
Hottest team- belfry/ Lawrence county
Coldest team- pike County central/pikeville/Shelby valley
My prediction: Lawrence county over belfry for the championship
As a Belfry guy, hoping LC and paintsville beat each other up and we can manage our side and make it there and they have depleted their pitching staffs. 

all comes down to the draw.
I want Pikeville's bracket to be Pikeville vs Prestonsburg and Belfry vs Johnson Central
(05-19-2022, 02:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I want Pikeville's bracket to be Pikeville vs Prestonsburg and Belfry vs Johnson Central
Why do we agree so much on things these days? Lol 

is this like the spider-man meme where they point at each other?
[-] The following 1 user Likes irishcard16's post:
  • jetpilot
(05-19-2022, 02:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I want Pikeville's bracket to be Pikeville vs Prestonsburg and Belfry vs Johnson Central
Give me Paintsville, Pikeville and Lawrence. We all know that’s how it’s going to go so might as well embrace it now haha
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • jetpilot
(05-19-2022, 07:38 AM)2000PHS Wrote:
Give me Paintsville, Pikeville and Lawrence. We all know that’s how it’s going to go so might as well embrace it now haha
Do not underestimate Belfry. Johnson Central is still defending champs. Prestonsburg is team none of the #1 seeds really want first. This will be an outstanding tournament with right now weather looking to be a factor
Is Blevins for sure out?
(05-19-2022, 10:20 AM)Fanman Wrote: Is Blevins for sure out?

Has not been confirmed as far as I know but he was in street clothes again yesterday at the district championship.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(05-19-2022, 07:34 AM)irishcard16 Wrote:

Are we good or what 16? lol nailed it.
(05-19-2022, 11:39 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

We both got what we wanted. If we both win the atmosphere Wednesday night should be electric.
(05-19-2022, 11:43 AM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 11:39 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

We both got what we wanted. If we both win the atmosphere Wednesday night should be electric.
Wednesday would be intense but we obviously want it to happen and Prestonsburg and JC be at the house lol.
Amy word on the health of Blevins from Lawrence County?
Paintsville 6. Shelby Valley 0. Final. First game of 15th region. Lawrence County and Pike Central up now