3. PIKEVILLE
4. BELFRY
5. JOHNSON CENTRAL
6. PRESTONSBURG
7. SHELBY VALLEY
8. PIKE COUNTY CENTRAL
9. MARTIN COUNTY
10. EAST RIDGE

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS IN THE POST SEASON.
(05-16-2022, 09:48 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: 1. LAWRENCE COUNTY
2.PAINTSVILLE
3. PIKEVILLE
4. BELFRY
5. JOHNSON CENTRAL
6. PRESTONSBURG
7. SHELBY VALLEY
8. PIKE COUNTY CENTRAL
9. MARTIN COUNTY
10. EAST RIDGE

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS IN THE POST SEASON.
That’s about right IMO. Lawrence County is number 1 but not by a huge gap. If LC doesn’t show up they can be beat by any of the top 7. Judging by the last 10 games I think they’ll be ready.  

2,3, and 4 could be in any order and no one could complain. All 3 are really good teams with great talent. 

About the only thing I’d change is putting Prestonsburg 5 and Johnson Central 6. I would also maybe put Magoffin County 10th because of Litteral but these are nit picking. 

Should be a great regional tournament and everyone knows most of the time there’s that one upset in districts that throws the region bracket into flux lol.
If Litteral gets hot pitching, Magoffin County could be 5-6 in my opinion
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(05-16-2022, 12:07 PM)Spud6 Wrote: If Litteral gets hot pitching, Magoffin County could be 5-6 in my opinion
The only problem with that is Magoffin Co offense. It’s not good. All the top 4 teams will score runs off Litteral but will Magoffin score any runs off any of the top 4’s pitching?
(05-16-2022, 01:42 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 12:07 PM)Spud6 Wrote: If Litteral gets hot pitching, Magoffin County could be 5-6 in my opinion
The only problem with that is Magoffin Co offense. It’s not good. All the top 4 teams will score runs off Litteral but will Magoffin score any runs off any of the top 4’s pitching?
Johnson Central answered that last night when they threw a no hitter w/ 17 strikeouts against Magoffin in the first round of the 57th
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Just when you start to think JC has no shot this year...