B. Maynard 1-4 1 RBI
L. Patton 1-3
E. Fletcher 1-4
A. Collinsworth 3-4
M. Preston 1-3 HR 3 RBI
J. Derifield 3-4 1 RBI
N. Collinsworth 1-3

Paintsville threw Miller, Horne, and Ratliff
(05-12-2022, 11:59 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: Bulldogs wrap up the Regular Season with a 9-3 win @ Paintsville

Pollock (W), Lafferty, & Derifield allow 3 H and 3 ER

W. Lafferty 3-4 1 RBI
B. Maynard 1-4 1 RBI
L. Patton 1-3
E. Fletcher 1-4
A. Collinsworth 3-4
M. Preston 1-3 HR 3 RBI
J. Derifield 3-4 1 RBI
N. Collinsworth 1-3

Belfry 6
Paintsville 3

Belfry uses Hall and Adkins. Paintsville throws Cline, Colling, Taylor. Fun game to watch.
(05-13-2022, 10:45 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(05-12-2022, 11:59 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: Bulldogs wrap up the Regular Season with a 9-3 win @ Paintsville

W. Lafferty 3-4 1 RBI
B. Maynard 1-4 1 RBI
L. Patton 1-3
E. Fletcher 1-4
A. Collinsworth 3-4
M. Preston 1-3 HR 3 RBI
J. Derifield 3-4 1 RBI
N. Collinsworth 1-3

Belfry 6
Paintsville 3

Belfry uses Hall and Adkins. Paintsville throws Cline, Colling, Taylor. Fun game to watch.
Good win for Belfry and by far their best win of the year. Belfry has a good team and they are scary. The only thing with Belfry is the schedule they’ve played. They have played a cupcake laced schedule. Their next best win is either Johnson Central or Letcher County Central. Will their schedule have them ready when it counts in the playoffs. I guess we’ll find out.
(05-13-2022, 11:24 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote:

W. Lafferty 3-4 1 RBI
B. Maynard 1-4 1 RBI
L. Patton 1-3
E. Fletcher 1-4
A. Collinsworth 3-4
M. Preston 1-3 HR 3 RBI
J. Derifield 3-4 1 RBI
N. Collinsworth 1-3

Belfry 6
Paintsville 3

Good win for Belfry and by far their best win of the year. Belfry has a good team and they are scary. The only thing with Belfry is the schedule they’ve played. They have played a cupcake laced schedule. Their next best win is either Johnson Central or Letcher County Central. Will their schedule have them ready when it counts in the playoffs. I guess we’ll find out.
I agree somewhat. Yes the schedule is weaker but against the good competition we haven’t looked out of place I guess is the best way to put it. We just never finished one of those games. Hazard, LC, Boyd, Man (WV), all respectable showings. 

We actually hit Taylor better it seemed than we hit Cline or Collins.
(05-13-2022, 11:38 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(05-13-2022, 11:24 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote:

W. Lafferty 3-4 1 RBI
B. Maynard 1-4 1 RBI
L. Patton 1-3
E. Fletcher 1-4
A. Collinsworth 3-4
M. Preston 1-3 HR 3 RBI
J. Derifield 3-4 1 RBI
N. Collinsworth 1-3

Belfry 6
Paintsville 3

I agree somewhat. Yes the schedule is weaker but against the good competition we haven’t looked out of place I guess is the best way to put it. We just never finished one of those games. Hazard, LC, Boyd, Man (WV), all respectable showings. 

We actually hit Taylor better it seemed than we hit Cline or Collins.
Belfry is a scary team that’s for sure. I’m just not sure if their schedule has them ready to win one of those games when it matters. I can tell you this. I bet No one is looking forward to playing Belfry in the post season.