3. Lawrence county
4. Pikeville
5. Shelby valley
6. Belfry
7. Floyd county central
8. Paintsville
9. Martin county
10. Magoffin county
It’s the top 3 on that list and everyone else.
I think it’s Pike Central, Johnson and then Lawrence. Lawrence has split games with JC and lost to Pike Central. We will know more after Pike Central and JC plays tomorrow. These three teams could beat either on any given night
PC with the win against JC tonight 2-1. This region is close!
Lawrence County with the 5-2 victory over Pike Central tonight on the road.
Is Clark out at Pikeville as both volleyball & softball coach for next school year???????
(05-14-2022, 01:12 PM)throw deep Wrote: Is Clark out at Pikeville as both volleyball & softball coach for next school year???????
This is interesting!! WTH did he do now ?
(05-14-2022, 06:16 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(05-14-2022, 01:12 PM)throw deep Wrote: Is Clark out at Pikeville as both volleyball & softball coach for next school year???????
From what I’ve been told, he’s out altogether.
DONT BE SURPRISED IF PIKEVILLE DONT GO AFTER HEAD COACH FROM PIKE CENTRAL. COACH HANNAH AND HIS 2 STAR PLAYERS DAUGHTERS. PIKEVILLE THINKS THEY CAN RECRUIT AND GET ANYBODY THEY WANT. NOBODY WANTS THE PIKEVILLE SOFTBALL JOB. NO TALENT, LOSE THIER STAR PITCHER FORD AND THEY HAD TO HIRE THE VOLLEYBALL COACH THIS YEAR BECAUSE COACH HOWARD LEFT AND NOBODY WANTED THE JOB. SO PIKEVILLE NEED TO STAY WITH RECRUITING BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

THE TRUTH!!!!!
(05-16-2022, 10:05 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: DONT BE SURPRISED IF PIKEVILLE DONT GO AFTER HEAD COACH FROM PIKE CENTRAL. COACH HANNAH AND HIS 2 STAR PLAYERS DAUGHTERS. PIKEVILLE THINKS THEY CAN RECRUIT AND GET ANYBODY THEY WANT. NOBODY WANTS THE PIKEVILLE SOFTBALL JOB. NO TALENT, LOSE THIER STAR PITCHER FORD AND THEY HAD TO HIRE THE VOLLEYBALL COACH THIS YEAR BECAUSE COACH HOWARD LEFT AND NOBODY WANTED THE JOB. SO PIKEVILLE NEED TO STAY WITH RECRUITING BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

THE TRUTH!!!!!
Damn….why you screaming at everyone?
Because I speak the truth ole king mosabee
(05-14-2022, 10:55 PM)JC_Alum Wrote:
(05-14-2022, 06:16 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
From what I’ve been told, he’s out altogether.
WTH did he do before?  His records in both are winning. Is this an action of his or do they have someone else lined up?
Why is the 15th Region tournament so late starting?