Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region discussion
(05-13-2022, 11:56 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: Going into the post season teams have to be ranked this way.

1) Lawrence County: the best offense and pitching in the region IMO. They gave up the least amount of runs this year of any team in the region and scored the 2nd most runs second only to Belfry while playing a much tougher schedule.

Painstville, Pikeville, and Belfry all lumped into the 2,3,4 teams. Just not sure which teams go where.

5) Prestonsburg
6)Shelby Valley
7) Johnson Central
8) Pike County Central

Then lumped the rest together.

Should be a exciting regional tournament but if Lawrence County keeps playing like they have the last 10 games I’m taking them over the field. But saying that these are kids playing and anything is possible. That’s why they play the games.
Hard to disagree with any of this. 

The wild card in all of this is Magoffin. If Litteral knocks off JC tonight. Things become much more interesting.
(05-14-2022, 01:31 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(05-13-2022, 11:56 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: Going into the post season teams have to be ranked this way.

1) Lawrence County: the best offense and pitching in the region IMO. They gave up the least amount of runs this year of any team in the region and scored the 2nd most runs second only to Belfry while playing a much tougher schedule.

Painstville, Pikeville, and Belfry all lumped into the 2,3,4 teams. Just not sure which teams go where.

5) Prestonsburg
6)Shelby Valley
7) Johnson Central
8) Pike County Central

Then lumped the rest together.

Should be a exciting regional tournament but if Lawrence County keeps playing like they have the last 10 games I’m taking them over the field. But saying that these are kids playing and anything is possible. That’s why they play the games.
Hard to disagree with any of this. 

The wild card in all of this is Magoffin. If Litteral knocks off JC tonight. Things become much more interesting.
I agree. Litteral can beat anyone if he’s on. But can Magoffins offense score enough to win against any of the top 4. I know the top 4 will score score off Litteral but can Magoffin score off the top 4. That will be the question.
Pikeville hasn't played well since winning the ALL A STATE TOURNAMENT. I SAY LAWRENCE COUNTY WINS THE 15TH REGION. THEY HAVE MORE AND BETTER PITCHING THAN ANYBODY IN THE 15TH REGION AND THEY HIT THE BALL WELL.
Final regular season RPI rankings in 15th
1. Lawrence County
2. Pikeville
3. Belfry
4. Paintsville
PIKEVILLE PITCHED AN 8TH GRADER AGAINST LETCHER CENTRAL AND GOT BEAT, CHECK THE KHSAA SCOREBOARD. QUIT REPORTING FALSE INFORMATION.