Watson
24' 5th RD Pick.

Texans Get:

22' 1st RD Pick
23' 1st RD Pick
23' 4th RD Pick
24' 1st RD Pick
24' 5th RD Pick
I'm a Browns fan and this is a horrible horrible trade. I mean they got raped. Sucks being a Browns fan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • jax
(03-19-2022, 12:31 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 08:56 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: Browns Get:

Watson
24' 5th RD Pick.

Texans Get:

22' 1st RD Pick
23' 1st RD Pick
23' 4th RD Pick
24' 1st RD Pick
24' 5th RD Pick
I'm a Browns fan and this is a horrible horrible trade. I mean they got raped. Sucks being a Browns fan.

Raped is a good word for this. Just awful.
I’m a lifelong Bengals fan. I love this trade. Watson may very well be a bust, he is at the very least of questionable character, and the Browns just gave away their future. Baker’s not great, but he is a tough guy who is reasonsbly good, good enough not to give up this much on a guy who is just potential so far, not results. WHO DEY!
Lost Laundry and Mayfield. Two characters who changed the Browns' demeanor for the past three years and we gave away all our picks in the draft. This trade better work out for us or the GM be working at McDonalds.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
We just played the Chiefs two years ago one game away from the Super Bowl.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL