#5 UCONN vs. #12 New Mexico St
#4 Arkansas vs. #13 Vermont

#6 Alabama vs. #11 Rutgers/Notre Dame winner
#3 Texas Tech vs. #14 Montana St.

#7 Mich St. vs. #10 Davidson
#2 Duke vs. #15 CS Fullerton
^ West Region Portland OR, San Diego

South Region

#1 Arizona vs. #16 Wright State/Bryant (San Diego)

#8 Seton Hall vs. #9 TCU (San Diego)

#5 Houston vs. #12 UAB (Pittsburgh)

#4 Illinois vs. #13 Chattanooga (Pittsburgh)

#6 Colorado St. vs. #11 Michigan (Indianapolis)

#3 Tennessee vs. #14 Longwood (Indianapolis)

#7 Ohio State vs. #10 Loyola Chicago (Pittsburgh)

#2 Villanova vs. #15 Delaware (Pittsburgh)
Midwest Region

#1 Kansas vs. #16 texas Southern/Texas AM CC (Fort Worth TX)

#8 San Diego St. vs. #9 Creighton (Fort Worth TX)

#5 Iowa vs. #12 Richmond (Buffalo NY)

#4 Providence vs. #13 South Dakota St. (Buffalo NY)

#6 LSU vs. #11 Iowa State (Milwaukee)

#3 Wisconsin vs. #14 Colgate (Milwaukee)

#7 USC Trojans vs. #10 Miamia FL (Greenville SC)

#2 Auburn vs. #15 Jacksonville St. (Greenville SC)
East Region

#1 Baylor vs. #16 Northfolk St. (Fort Worth TX)

#8 North Carolina vs. #9 Marquette (Fort Worth TX)

#5 St. Marys vs. #12 Wyoming/Indiana (Portland OR)

#4 UCLA vs. #13 Akron (Portland OR)

#6 Texas vs. #11 Virginia Tech (Milwaukee)

#3 Purdue vs. #14 Yale (Milwaukee)

#7 Murray St. vs. #10 San Francisco (Indianapolis)

#2 Kentucky vs. #15 St. Peters (Indianapolis)
I actually think this is an excellent draw for Kentucky, I just hate that we have a potential game with Murray St. in the second round. I was hoping to root for the Racers to make the Sweet 16 this year.
(03-13-2022, 08:52 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: I actually think this is an excellent draw for Kentucky, I just hate that we have a potential game with Murray St. in the second round. I was hoping to root for the Racers to make the Sweet 16 this year.

It seems to happen again and again but seems like you and I are thinking on the same wavelength on so many things. . I was thinking this same thing just after the field was announced. Murray St. has an excellent team and I was looking forward to rooting for them to advance in the tourney. If Kentucky had beaten Tennessee they would have gotten the #1 over Baylor and Murray would have played Baylor in the second game instead of UK.

I think Tennessee is better than a #3. Should have been a 2 seed.

Also, Texas A&M got shafted.
So, who do you folks think will be some of the Cinderellas who will pull off upsets in this year's Big Dance?
I don't have any Cinderellas in my bracket choices but that doesn't mean there won't be any!
The only really low seed I’ve got advancing past the first weekend is Virginia Tech as an 11 seed. They are one of the hottest teams in the country, just won the ACC tourney. I do have Vermont and South Dakota St. both winning one game as a 13 seed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Granny Bear
Oh yeah, I forgot. I’ve got St. Peter’s over Kentucky in first round,??
I can't stand that Kentucky ain't in it, but I'm enjoying it because there has been a lot of really close games coming to the end.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Well now we are down to four, and it sucks above all measure of suckness. How can a Kentucky fan not be tortured by this? You are either gonna get Puke on Coach K’s victory tour (and right now I think they are gonna win it), or you’re gonna get another blue blood title for Kansas or Carolina, two teams we absolutely destroyed this year, OR you’re gonna get a Villanova team that could get their third title in six years, while we’ve had one since 1998. Just shoot me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Van Hagar