Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden's failed foreign policy
Has any president ever had a more ineffective foreign policy than Joe Biden? Americans still have no idea how many of their fellow citizens were stranded in Afghanistan. Now, one must wonder if NATO will even exist when Biden leaves office. Like Hitler, Putin seems inclined to push his advantage to the limit. Biden is in the same league as Neville Chamberlain. At least Jimmy Carter was honest enough to acknowledge how many Americans suffered at the hands of the Iranians as the result of his inept foreign policy.

Our enemies know what Joe Biden is going to do before Joe Biden knows what he is going to do. We need a smart, honest man or woman in the White House. The corrupt idiot experiment has failed miserably.

Quote:Zelensky Appears To Take Shot At Biden: ‘The World’s Most Powerful Forces Are Watching From Afar’

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky appeared to take a shot at Democrat President Joe Biden for not doing more to assist Ukraine as it fought back an invasion from Russia.

“This morning we are defending our state alone. Like yesterday, the world’s most powerful forces are watching from afar,” he said. “Did yesterday’s sanctions convince Russia? We hear in our sky and see on our earth that this was not enough.”

Zelensky’s comments come as Biden said on Thursday that “no one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening.”
Zelensky added in-part during a speech:

Quote:We are left alone in defense of our state. Who is ready to fight with us? Honestly – I do not see such. Who is ready to guarantee Ukraine’s accession to NATO? Honestly, everyone is afraid. … I tell all the partners of our state: now is an important moment – the fate of our country is being decided. I ask them: are you with us? They answer that they are with us. But they are not ready to take us to the Alliance. Today, I asked the twenty-seven leaders of Europe whether Ukraine will be in NATO. I asked directly. Everyone is afraid. They do not answer.

And we are not afraid of anything. We are not afraid to defend our state. We are not afraid of Russia. We are not afraid to talk to Russia. We are not afraid to say everything about security guarantees for our state. We are not afraid to talk about neutral status. We are not in NATO now. But the main thing – what security guarantees will we have? And what specific countries will give them?
This is the closest that the U.S. has been to nuclear war during my lifetime but most Americans seem oblivious to the threat. We have a barely functioning administration in office and politicians from both parties seem more interested in scoring cheap political points than dealing with the most serious threat to our national security in decades.

The Russian economy is collapsing and its 70-year old dictator/president is reportedly suffering from cancer. Putin also believes that the collapse of the Soviet Union was a tragedy, so his threats of unleashing a nuclear attack should be taken seriously. Russia possesses has more than 1,400 nuclear warheads installed on over 500 missiles, each capable of rendering an American city virtually uninhabitable. Also, consider that only a handful of nukes detonated at a high altitude over or near this country's borders could potentially destroy our power grid, which would then be heavily dependent on China for replacement parts.

Consider this fact - both Sweden and Switzerland maintained their neutrality throughout WW I and WW II and both have decided to abandon their neutrality and provide military support to Ukraine. So, as much as you may want to shrug off the current situation as nothing but politics, their is a growing body of evidence that this country and world are teetering on the cusp of another world war that would end life as we know it. 
(03-01-2022, 07:50 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: This is the closest that the U.S. has been to nuclear war during my lifetime but most Americans seem oblivious to the threat. We have a barely functioning administration in office and politicians from both parties seem more interested in scoring cheap political points than dealing with the most serious threat to our national security in decades.

The Russian economy is collapsing and its 70-year old dictator/president is reportedly suffering from cancer. Putin also believes that the collapse of the Soviet Union was a tragedy, so his threats of unleashing a nuclear attack should be taken seriously. Russia possesses has more than 1,400 nuclear warheads installed on over 500 missiles, each capable of rendering an American city virtually uninhabitable. Also, consider that only a handful of nukes detonated at a high altitude over or near this country's borders could potentially destroy our power grid, which would then be heavily dependent on China for replacement parts.

Consider this fact - both Sweden and Switzerland maintained their neutrality throughout WW I and WW II and both have decided to abandon their neutrality and provide military support to Ukraine. So, as much as you may want to shrug off the current situation as nothing but politics, their is a growing body of evidence that this country and world are teetering on the cusp of another world war that would end life as we know it. 
^I apologize for the poor grammar in my previous post. Vector could almost have done as well.  Blush