Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia Lions
I know the boys team at Cordia has a lot of at risk inner city kids on the team but I was just curious as to why there were no at risk inner city kids on the girls basketball team?  Just wondering since they say it’s all about the kids and helping them and not basketball.   Not trying to be mean but just wondering why not since Cordia offers girls basketball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Bluecat
(02-08-2022, 01:11 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: I know the boys team at Cordia has a lot of at risk inner city kids on the team but I was just curious as to why there were no at risk inner city kids on the girls basketball team?  Just wondering since they say it’s all about the kids and helping them and not basketball.   Not trying to be mean but just wondering why not since Cordia offers girls basketball.
Good question. I've thought the same thing. Girls team struggle at Cordia and always have. They had some decent talent years ago but Cordia always been focused on boys sports more appears.
You’d think if they were so interested in helping kids out, they would help girls to.
(02-10-2022, 04:08 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: You’d think if they were so interested in helping kids out, they would help girls to.

Maybe they can’t find the same girls to help out as they do the boys. Cool
May be right but youd think there would been a couple the past 10 years.