Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 68 Betsy Layne 55
Ladycats fought back in the fourth to cut it to maybe 9 but this game was never in question. Lawrence dominated the whole game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
But I gotta share something as a Betsy Layne fan, I’ve said all along you give me Feltner as the best girls basketball player in the 15th region and you can have everyone else in my opinion.

But tonight I have to compliment the person she seems to be and brag about her and her family that raised her. My wife and I were in line at the concession and two Lawrence County fans were in front of us and behind Feltner. And on our team at Betsy Layne we have some young girls from the middle school that dress on varsity. One of those younger girls come up to her and said do you care to take a picture with me to Feltner. And I couldn’t hear word for word but it seemed Feltner was definitely taken back by the gesture from our young player and she was like absolutely you can take a picture with me. She was very nice to our player and got the man behind them that she was talking to from Lawrence County to take the photo and even asked the man once he took the picture and gave it back to our player was it a good enough picture for her. She was very polite and seemed very honored to take the photo with our young lady and I just wanted to come on her a brag on her. Because we always seem to talk about how good Feltner is at basketball but tonight she showed she’s even better off the court in that little exchange for me and my wife. So we are definite fans and will be cheering for her anytime she doesn’t play us.

If any Lawrence fans could make sure to share this story to her parents it’d be very appreciated.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(02-05-2022, 12:09 AM)Spud6 Wrote: But I gotta share something as a Betsy Layne fan, I’ve said all along you give me Feltner as the best girls basketball player in the 15th region and you can have everyone else in my opinion.

But tonight I have to compliment the person she seems to be and brag about her and her family that raised her. My wife and I were in line at the concession and two Lawrence County fans were in front of us and behind Feltner. And on our team at Betsy Layne we have some young girls from the middle school that dress on varsity. One of those younger girls come up to her and said do you care to take a picture with me to Feltner. And I couldn’t hear word for word but it seemed Feltner was definitely taken back by the gesture from our young player and she was like absolutely you can take a picture with me. She was very nice to our player and got the man behind them that she was talking to from Lawrence County to take the photo and even asked the man once he took the picture and gave it back to our player was it a good enough picture for her. She was very polite and seemed very honored to take the photo with our young lady and I just wanted to come on her a brag on her. Because we always seem to talk about how good Feltner is at basketball but tonight she showed she’s even better off the court in that little exchange for me and my wife. So we are definite fans and will be cheering for her anytime she doesn’t play us.

If any Lawrence fans could make sure to share this story to her parents it’d be very appreciated.
Her mom is the coach and her dad is an assistant. Her dad is the head baseball coach at Lawrence County. She's good at softball too from what I've heard. Her older brother plays baseball at Morehead and is a preseason All American