Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owensboro Catholic 43 Pikeville 41 (All “A” Classic Semifinals)
(02-01-2022, 11:34 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Jetson looks like Pikeville is being accused unjustly over on the boy's forum too. Smile Crooks. Cheaters. Teaching the kids bad morals. Do you condone this? Please answer that.
You are insane. Hopefully for you it's just a yeast infection. WAAAA!!!!!
Do you condone teaching the kids that cheating is ok? Thats a yes or no.....
(02-01-2022, 11:39 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Do you condone teaching the kids that cheating is ok? Thats a yes or no.....
Nobody cheating WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

^^^No rain in that video, all delicious teardrops
(02-01-2022, 10:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 08:28 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 05:59 PM)Hambley Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 05:28 PM)Dean of Dorton Wrote: Look everyone in this thread knows the All A is weak compared to the sweet 16, thats why a all a team has trouble when the get to the big dance.

Now its a fact that Pikeville recruits. I mean you cant deny what you can see. So we all need to be upfront here and admit this is happening. I can see it from my office and I dont even care( well I care cause its not good for the kids and area where it makes our area look bad).
I’m shocked that the “Dean of Dorton” feels this way. I actually think half the people on this message board goes to bed every night plotting the destruction of their enemies. I can tell you 100% that Pikeville is not out actively recruiting kids, they win and kids want to be a part of it. Seen it for 25 years.
I can 1000000000% confirm you are wrong my friend.
Says the Belfry guy who has an insurmountable lead over the entire planet in kids transferring in....and nobody going there for an edumacation
I never said anything about us there big guy, just made a statement that I in fact do know they recruit. Sorry. Calm down. Lol 

“We don’t groom enough good players in our little leagues, we have to go out and get what we need”

thsts an exact quote. DM me if you want the name thst said it, might surprise you.