Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Current top 5
1.  Letcher Central
2.  Knott Central
3.  Perry Central
4.  Leslie County
5.  Owsley County
I think your rankings are dead on. I wouldn't change anything as of now. Perry played Letcher last night and had a good showing. Neace was unbelievable, but I think the Lady Commodores ran out of gas at the end. The regional tournament should be a fun one to watch and Perry gets to play on their home court again.
WEAK REGION
(01-30-2022, 12:50 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: WEAK REGION
Yes it is…..but what does it matter. There’s 16 regions and there’s going to be a representative from each one that will be at Rupp Arena in March. No one is saying they will win the state tournament, only 1 team will do that. Rarely will that team be from one of the four mountain regions. 

Most regional teams know going into the season their championship winners are not going to win the state title.
About like the 15th, Knott and LCC can beat every team in the 15th. Pike Central still have a team or all there players go to Pikeville Prep to play JV ball?
(01-30-2022, 02:45 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: About like the 15th, Knott and LCC can beat every team in the 15th.  Pike Central still have a team or all there players go to Pikeville Prep to play JV ball?

I am sure they go to Pikeville Prep. You know DukeBoy thats got a great ring to it. I will use it more if its ok with you.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do Hazard now. Then do Perry. Then do Belfry. Then do Paintsville. Then do Johnson Central. Then do Beechwood. Then do oh no never mind WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s fine with me KingCommodore. Hahahaha.