Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Basketball
Just another episode in what has become a 10+ year saga of foolishness bordering on dumpster fire.

Pitinio extortion
Andre McGee
Brian Bowen / Adidas
Pitino and Jurich out
Padgett placeholder
Mack sold as savior when half the fans wanted Kenny Payne. 
Covid-19 derailing UofL's best team in recent memory
Mack and drama with his assistants...
Mack and lack of recruiting / development
Mack extortion and suspension
Mack wanting out

A once proud program. We hate to see it.
Ok... a lot has happened since I started this thread. What a change in less than 90 days!

Kenny Payne

Nolan Smith

Danny Manning

We will see who else gets brought on staff. I believe Coach Payne can get one more assistant and some other staffers.
As a Kentucky fan who hates Louisville, this hurts very bad. Louisville is going to be good under Kenny Payne and there's no way they won't.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Runnin' Clock
UK fans hating Louisville is a very bad look. Hope to see Louisville back on top soon.
(04-20-2022, 02:24 PM)jetpilot Wrote: UK fans hating Louisville is a very bad look. Hope to see Louisville back on top soon.

Why is it a bad look?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Another solid addition to the staff! I love how Kenny Payne makes moves without it being leaked days prior to announcement.