Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 57 Ashland 51
Ashland finally had their full team available for the 1st time this season per Coach Bill Bradley.
I noticed that Bella Quinn has missed the last 2 games due to Injury. You can tell the last 2 games Russell has missed her offense and especially her defense even though they have pulled out 2 tough wins against outstanding opponents. How long is Bella Quinn going to be out with her Injury?
(01-27-2022, 01:00 AM)david_5164 Wrote: I noticed that Bella Quinn has missed the last 2 games due to Injury. You can tell the last 2 games Russell has missed her offense and especially her defense even though they have pulled out 2 tough wins against outstanding opponents. How long is Bella Quinn going to be out with her Injury?

Hannah Sanders wasn't at the game tonight against Morgan County as well she's the 6th man.
How long will Bella Quinn be out with her injury?

I noticed on another site you mentioned Bella Quinn being out and also Sanders. I thought at first that Bella Quinn was dealing with an injury but now it doesn't sound that way. Has Head Coach Mandy Layne discussed why Bella Quinn is out of the lineup and how long she might be out of the Lineup? She is an outstanding offensive player and better defensive player. Hopefully, she will be back in the starting lineup real soon.
Coach Layne hasn’t said as far as I know about Quinn.