Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 61 Paintsville 53
Final from the Tigers home court.
Nice win for the eagles!
Paintsville is to angry to compete for anything, they gotta hold some kind of record for technicals this year. Discipline is non existent.
#BeanieWeanie 
Care to explain #BeanieWeanie?
So I’m assuming by your post, Paintsville received technicals again tonight? Fill us in
(01-22-2022, 02:11 AM)Micro-Brew Wrote: Care to explain #BeanieWeanie?
So I’m assuming by your post, Paintsville received technicals again tonight? Fill us in
You’ve never been to a Paintsville game if you haven’t been served a big 90 year old bowl of “beanie” weanies  Big Grin  But Yes Paintsville Could’ve went for a few more technicals that wasn’t called I assume because the officials didn’t wanna listen to the Coach have anymore meltdowns on them than he already does. #10 gets called for a foul and then turns and blind side pushes a jc player down full force who hadn’t even said or even looked at him, is what finally got them the technical.
(01-22-2022, 02:47 AM)Blue dawg Wrote:
(01-22-2022, 02:11 AM)Micro-Brew Wrote: Care to explain #BeanieWeanie?
You’ve never been to a Paintsville game if you haven’t been served a big 90 year old bowl of “beanie” weanies  Big Grin  But Yes Paintsville Could’ve went for a few more technicals that wasn’t called I assume because the officials didn’t wanna listen to the Coach have anymore meltdowns on them than he already does. #10 gets called for a foul and then turns and blind side pushes a jc player down full force who hadn’t even said or even looked at him, is what finally got them the technical.
Looked like an accident to me from what I seen on Allen James’ Facebook feed, but it still doesn’t excuse the outburst after the original foul was called.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
You can fast forward to the 24:50 mark and watch from there. The boy bumped into him, he never shoved anyone. By looking at the video, #10 wasn’t even looking at the other kid, he just ran into him. Regardless of that, some of the attitudes suck and they need to be addressed.

Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
(01-22-2022, 11:48 AM)Redneck Wrote: You can fast forward to the 24:50 mark and watch from there. The boy bumped into him, he never shoved anyone. By looking at the video, #10 wasn’t even looking at the other kid, he just ran into him. Regardless of that, some of the attitudes suck and they need to be addressed.

I thought the same thing. It looked like an accident in the sense that he didn’t see the JC player when he lashed out but there’s no reason have a reaction like that.

Great job by the Golden Eagles. Any time you can get a road win in the 57th it’s going to be hard earned. The most encouraging sign for JC is that they were the aggressors tonight. The past couple of years Paintsville have been more physical and been able to win most 50/50 balls. Last night JC scrapped for everything.