Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Beder returns as Knott Central Head Coach
Saw the news on WYMT. Beder returns to Knott Central for his second stint as head coach.
Congratulations!!
(01-20-2022, 08:23 PM)clipperw Wrote: Saw the news on WYMT. Beder returns to Knott Central for his second stint as head coach.
How successful was he the first go round?
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
(01-20-2022, 09:43 PM)Redneck Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 08:23 PM)clipperw Wrote: Saw the news on WYMT. Beder returns to Knott Central for his second stint as head coach.
How successful was he the first go round?

Coached from 2005-2009. Record was 12 wins 41 losses.
Not. Bad hire , but it’s KCC, zero talent there, he’s just looking to retire I’d say..
where did he go after his first stint?
Who all does KCC have returning? Does coach Beder have much to work with?
(01-20-2022, 11:00 PM)Real Badman Wrote: where did he go after his first stint?

If I'm not mistaken, he moved on to a teaching job at Allen Central. Not sure if he was on the coaching staff there or not.
Rumor is none of the starters from last year are returning? Any truth to that? Anyone have inside scoop ?
Congratulations
(01-23-2022, 03:46 PM)64SUR Wrote: Congratulations
 Condolences  !!
It’s not that easy to just transfer.
Not necessarily transferring, just not coming back. I’ve heard the WR smith is leaving, and the QB Slone just isn’t playing anymore. Again, could be rumors
Where’s Smith going? I think he could play at Pikeville. He’s solid. You’d think he’d want to go where they threw the football. Hazard has Max Pelfrey, not sure about Perry, Floyd don’t throw it well. Maybe LCC in his future. Who knows. Someone will be getting a heck of a player.
Knott has some talent to build around, if they continue to play. Why not be a part of building something, rather than jumping ship at the first chance. If Knott had any kind of defense last year, they could have won more games. If you are going to build a program, you have to start somewhere.
It ain’t happening. They been building for the past 40 years
(01-20-2022, 10:20 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: Not. Bad hire , but it’s KCC, zero talent there, he’s just looking to retire I’d say..

(01-24-2022, 03:55 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Knott has some talent to build around, if they continue to play. Why not be a part of building something, rather than jumping ship at the first chance. If Knott had any kind of defense last year, they could have won more games. If you are going to build a program, you have to start somewhere.
No sure where the talent is.
(01-24-2022, 06:02 PM)Show-stopper Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 10:20 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: Not. Bad hire , but it’s KCC, zero talent there, he’s just looking to retire I’d say..

(01-24-2022, 03:55 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Knott has some talent to build around, if they continue to play. Why not be a part of building something, rather than jumping ship at the first chance. If Knott had any kind of defense last year, they could have won more games. If you are going to build a program, you have to start somewhere.
It seemed like to me, they had talent at the QB and WR position. They had some big kids on the line, who just need to learn how to play.

(01-25-2022, 08:48 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 06:02 PM)Show-stopper Wrote:

It seemed like to me, they had talent at the QB and WR position. They had some big kids on the line, who just need to learn how to play
Guess we will see
Good luck to him and his team
Bolz, BoPo was wearing a new tee at the last entourage meeting that said #FJB.  Wez were trying to figure out how to put the crumbles back together from this past football season.  BoPo stood up and said he had a vision and ole fatpat said say no more my friends.  I scampered out like Roy's burrito hitting him in second half of the Lotts Creek game, wowza!  Took ole fatpat 3 days, but I found ole Joe Beder locked up in house over in mousie.  He hadn't been out in years.  I called CT and he brought the time machine and went went back to the future and showed ole Joe the numerous banners Honeycutta and Big Bizness hung in Mortys.  We looked at the hardware our golf, archery, and tennis teams pulled in.  All I heard from ole Joe was that he was in as long as we bring back the cannon and the band.  We pulled into the BOE on two freakin wheels and displayed ole Joe to BoPo and the Entourage.  BoPo said what the F@*$ are you doing fatpat.  I said baby I made your vision a reality.  He said h@&& no.  My vision was to have Hightide Hayes be Trumpy's running mate in 2024.... #fjb not free joe beder

#bopohasavision #nowwhatdowedowithhim  More mash taters please!!!

[Image:

]
(01-25-2022, 04:30 PM)fatpatfan Wrote: Bolz, BoPo was wearing a new tee at the last entourage meeting that said #FJB.  Wez were trying to figure out how to put the crumbles back together from this past football season.  BoPo stood up and said he had a vision and ole fatpat said say no more my friends.  I scampered out like Roy's burrito hitting him in second half of the Lotts Creek game, wowza!  Took ole fatpat 3 days, but I found ole Joe Beder locked up in house over in mousie.  He hadn't been out in years.  I called CT and he brought the time machine and went went back to the future and showed ole Joe the numerous banners Honeycutta and Big Bizness hung in Mortys.  We looked at the hardware our golf, archery, and tennis teams pulled in.  All I heard from ole Joe was that he was in as long as we bring back the cannon and the band.  We pulled into the BOE on two freakin wheels and displayed ole Joe to BoPo and the Entourage.  BoPo said what the F@*$ are you doing fatpat.  I said baby I made your vision a reality.  He said h@&& no.  My vision was to have Hightide Hayes be Trumpy's running mate in 2024.... #fjb not free joe beder

[Image:

]
I’m having hard time following this post lol.  Maybe I’m missing something.
[-] The following 1 user Likes papabear02's post:
  • king360
(01-25-2022, 08:29 PM)papabear02 Wrote:
(01-25-2022, 04:30 PM)fatpatfan Wrote: Bolz, BoPo was wearing a new tee at the last entourage meeting that said #FJB.  Wez were trying to figure out how to put the crumbles back together from this past football season.  BoPo stood up and said he had a vision and ole fatpat said say no more my friends.  I scampered out like Roy's burrito hitting him in second half of the Lotts Creek game, wowza!  Took ole fatpat 3 days, but I found ole Joe Beder locked up in house over in mousie.  He hadn't been out in years.  I called CT and he brought the time machine and went went back to the future and showed ole Joe the numerous banners Honeycutta and Big Bizness hung in Mortys.  We looked at the hardware our golf, archery, and tennis teams pulled in.  All I heard from ole Joe was that he was in as long as we bring back the cannon and the band.  We pulled into the BOE on two freakin wheels and displayed ole Joe to BoPo and the Entourage.  BoPo said what the F@*$ are you doing fatpat.  I said baby I made your vision a reality.  He said h@&& no.  My vision was to have Hightide Hayes be Trumpy's running mate in 2024.... #fjb not free joe beder

[Image:

]
I’m having hard time following this post lol.  Maybe I’m missing something.

[Image:

]

Papi, let's see if this one easier to follow my friend.  Let ole fp break it down a lil further.

1. Brick got the boot
2. BoPo had a vision
3. FP made the vision a reality and brought in Joe Beder
4. BoPo said it was wrong vision but since the ole fella is here then we will keep him

#makingknottfootballbetter....   More mash taters please!!!
I’d say KCC will be the next program to not offer football!
(01-29-2022, 06:40 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: I’d say KCC will be the next program to not offer football!

Why do you hate Knott County Football? I can't think of any school this big that doesn't offer football. Every school should field a program.

(01-31-2022, 11:05 AM)Real Badman Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 06:40 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: I’d say KCC will be the next program to not offer football!

Why do you hate Knott County Football? I can't think of any school this big that doesn't offer football. Every school should field a program.
I have no reason to hate them lol. Just stating my opinion, I’ve been around the 14th for over 40 years and I’ve never seen Knott be competitive in football, yea they will win a game or 2 here and there but let’s face the facts, they have no talent there and regardless of who coaches, Knott isn’t gonna have enough kids to ever be legit.