13. Prestonsburg 
14. Phelps
15. Jenkins
[-] The following 1 user Likes 100%SUCCESS's post:
  • Brutus
I love this Tier talk. Lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Only changes I would make is flip flop Belfry and Magoffin. Then also Phelps and Prestonsburg.
And not sure if I wouldn’t drop Belfy into bottom tier
[-] The following 1 user Likes Truewords's post:
  • 100%SUCCESS
I don’t disagree. It’s just insane to think of Belfry in the bottom group of teams, considering their preseason rankings.
Pike central beat Belfry last night. They struggled first half with Phelps. Heard they had player quit during game last night.
(01-20-2022, 06:32 PM)Truewords Wrote: Pike central beat Belfry last night. They struggled first half with Phelps. Heard they had player quit during game last night.

Hearing the same thing and said a blow up happened on the bench?
Heard Peterson was the player. Not sure if he quit or not but he was not on the bench the last minute after he was taken out. I could say a lot of things about the state of the basketball program at Belfry but I won't. All I'll say is it isn't good and it shows with the atmosphere at games. Little attendance and not much excitement going on at games.
I have seen all 15th region teams play:
1. Pikeville
2. betsy layne
3. Paintsville
4. east ridge
5. Lawrence county
6. Pike County Central
7. Johnson Central
8. Belfry
10. Martin County
11. Magoffin County
12. Floyd county Central
13. Shelby Valley
14. Phelps
15. Prestonsburg
16. jenkins
(01-21-2022, 12:40 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: I have seen all 15th region teams play:
1. Pikeville
2. betsy layne
3. Paintsville
4. east ridge
5. Lawrence county
6. Pike County Central
7. Johnson Central
8. Belfry
10. Martin County
11. Magoffin County
12. Floyd county Central
13. Shelby Valley
14. Phelps
15. Prestonsburg
16. jenkins

you must haven't watched them play much at all with this list
There’s seeing, and then there’s seeing.
Having seen just about every team, this list is skewed quite a bit.

But regardless, Pikeville is a clear and away number one unless there’s more than one key injury.
Two teams that are my dark horse picks to be a threat in the post season are Johnson Central and Pike Central. JC has a lot of football players that aren’t in basketball shape yet so throw their record out. Pike Central is just super young. If PC can get those sophmore starters where they need to be they could beat some good teams. PC will be really good the next 2-3 years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hambley's post:
  • Brutus
I think that Pikeville is one of the most talented teams in the mountains. They are 10-15 points better than anyone in this region. However, in the region tournament stranger things have happened. It'll be a fun second half of the season.
(01-21-2022, 12:40 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: I have seen all 15th region teams play:
1. Pikeville
2. betsy layne
3. Paintsville
4. east ridge
5. Lawrence county
6. Pike County Central
7. Johnson Central
8. Belfry
10. Martin County
11. Magoffin County
12. Floyd county Central
13. Shelby Valley
14. Phelps
15. Prestonsburg
16. jenkins
I went to the Magoffin/East Ridge game on Friday night. There is no way that East Ridge is the #4 team in the 15th Region.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
(01-24-2022, 11:33 AM)Redneck Wrote:
1. Pikeville
2. betsy layne
3. Paintsville
4. east ridge
5. Lawrence county
6. Pike County Central
7. Johnson Central
8. Belfry
10. Martin County
11. Magoffin County
12. Floyd county Central
13. Shelby Valley
14. Phelps
15. Prestonsburg
16. jenkins
I went to the Magoffin/East Ridge game on Friday night. There is no way that East Ridge is the #4 team in the 15th Region.
Lawrence County and Johnson central are both ranked to lowe
(01-24-2022, 11:15 AM)bobkitty Wrote: I think that Pikeville is one of the most talented teams in the mountains. They are 10-15 points better than anyone in this region. However, in the region tournament stranger things have happened. It'll be a fun second half of the season.
I agree Pikeville may be the biggest favorite to win the 15th since 2010 Shelby Valley. Maybe one of those Johnson Central teams who won it a few years ago were comparable but I'm not sure. Id love to see Pikeville matchup with North Laurel.
(01-24-2022, 01:33 PM)Ipirateforlife Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 11:15 AM)bobkitty Wrote: I think that Pikeville is one of the most talented teams in the mountains. They are 10-15 points better than anyone in this region. However, in the region tournament stranger things have happened. It'll be a fun second half of the season.
I agree Pikeville may be the biggest favorite to win the 15th since 2010 Shelby Valley. Maybe one of those Johnson Central teams who won it a few years ago were comparable but I'm not sure. Id love to see Pikeville matchup with North Laurel.
I would like to see that as well however Pikeville doesn’t have anyone who could stay with Shephard and NL has 1 of the best shooters I’ve seen. Be a tough matchup but could possibly be a good game.
Anything can happen in high school basketball when it comes tournament time. Not many people are thinking about it now but Covid could also play a big role if key players fall ill. Lets all pray that doesn't happen. I think there will be some very good district and regional games this year for sure.
It all comes down to where the district tournaments are played except for the weak 60th district. Anybody know who host the district tournaments this year?

District tournament 2021-2022 sites:
57th-johnson central
Winner-johbson central
Runner up- Paintsville
58th-floyd central
Winner-betsy layne
Runner up- Lawrence county
59th- Shelby valley
Winner-pikeville
Runner up-east ridge
60th-phelps
Winner-belfry
Runner up-pike central

15th region winner: PIKEVILLE

It will be one of the greatest 15th regional tournament in years. Pikeville don't show up to play any of the 8 teams could win the region
Would like to see a game between pikeville and Perry central in the regular season.
Perry has had alot of recent canceled games including Pulaski co and ballard.
Would like to Perry play a high caliber team pre tournament to help prepare them.
Anybody got any pull that can make it happen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Huck Fin's post:
  • PHSFAN
Panthers are a tough matchup for any team. Honestly, I think they are underrated statewide. Lawrence Co. travels to Pikeville tonight so that could be a good one. Lawrence can shoot the 3 better then anyone in the 15th. Also still have some tough district games on the road. It’s gonna be a fun regional tournament.
1. Pikeville
2. Paintsville
3. Lawrence Co.
4. Martin Co.
5. Betsy Layne
6. Johnson Central
7. Pike Co. Central
8. East Ridge
9. Shelby Valley
10. Belfry