Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard over cordia
Kind of shocked at this one, hazard beats Cordia by 12 without ford..
Like Nate Diaz said after he beat Conner McGregor. “Ain’t Surprised MoFo’s”. Big Al can coach.
Cordial is the same every year. Over rated badly. They might have good talent coming in from all across the country with recruits, but no team chemistry whatsoever. It’s all about getting your own.
(01-20-2022, 02:55 PM)BiscuitNGravy Wrote: Cordial is the same every year. Over rated badly. They might have good talent coming in from all across the country with recruits, but no team chemistry whatsoever. It’s all about getting your own.

I don’t think they have enough kids in the entire school to have only their hometown boys. Other schools are much bigger, they have no feeder schools. And it’s a k-12 school with an entire body base of probably 100 kids from k-12. I don’t think people realize this. Any coach can take the same players for 2,3,4 or 5 years and have them playing together and consistent basketball. This team basically has 2 months to throw themselves together. I’m sure it’s a lot harder coaching a team like that, then having players that are with you their entire high school career. Cordia would be in the same shape JBS boys was in this year, they didn’t have enough to play. Cut them slack. Hands down, would be extremely hard to coach Cordia than the other 14th region teams. I would like to see these two teams square up in the region straight outta the gates.
Cordia used to field an entire team of Knott County/Perry County student-athletes, or at least it looked that way.
They probably still could do the same thing but local kids don’t go there any more and use it as Option B.