Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 76 Betsy Layne 73 (OT)
Lawrence County gets the win at home.  Anyone have details on this one?
Bulldogs led by 6 after one (19-13), by two at the half and two going into the 4th.
Looked like the Bobcats were gonna steal a road win, then Trenton Adkins hit a 3 to send it to overtime.
Then the Bulldogs got the ball with 10 seconds left in OT and Adkins drilled a very deep three to beat the buzzer for the win.
Two good teams gave the fans a great game.
It could be last possession type games whenever they meet this season.

Adkins had 29, Tyler Johnson had 21, and Cody Maynard had 13. Not sure on individual scorers for BL.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brutus's post:
  • Westside
(01-20-2022, 03:20 AM)Brutus Wrote: Bulldogs led by 6 after one (19-13), by two at the half and two going into the 4th.
Looked like the Bobcats were gonna steal a road win, then Trenton Adkins hit a 3 to send it to overtime.
Then the Bulldogs got the ball with 10 seconds left in OT and Adkins drilled a very deep three to beat the buzzer for the win.
Two good teams gave the fans a great game.
It could be last possession type games whenever they meet this season.

Adkins had 29, Tyler Johnson had 21, and Cody Maynard had 13. Not sure on individual scorers for BL.

Sounded like a great game.  Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Brutus
NFHS had this game so I listened to Jamey Johnson and WMDJ instead and man what a game it seemed to be. Hate that I missed this one. Lawrence Co is a team no on talks about for the region it seems but they are good with a couple really good players.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Brutus