Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott 61 Floyd central 48
Surprised by final score.  Floyd must be missing their big guy Jake Rainey  pretty bad to lose to kcc at home
(01-14-2022, 12:15 AM)Show-stopper Wrote: Surprised by final score.  Floyd must be missing their big guy Jake Rainey  pretty bad to lose to kcc at home

For those who may not have heard, Rainey was in a car accident Tuesday night. He broke his nose and two fingers. Thankfully though aside from that he is okay.
[Image:

]
Bruthas bruthas the entourage rolled in early for this showdown and grabbed some Chesters fried chicken before the big game! Big Bizness said big guy wez rolling out of here with a dub baby!Sweet tater victory! Roy said big guy know season been hard butz wez got a surprise for you big fellow! Got help coming from the ole alma mater Indian style with lil Trigger Napper, Showstopper Shanny, freaky Doctor J, and a munsta freak in Michaelangelo Gibson! Wowza! Train is loaded up baby! #kangaroos #giftsfromthegods  #cigarsforeverybody  More mash taters please!!!
Bolz, the ole televishy station follows FP around like a fat man following the smellz of a buffet.  WYMT got my reaction about my alma mater falling to some lil school called dac, wowza.  I didn't have a reply as you can see the shock in my face.  Been one h@$$ of week.  First my boi Brick gotz the boot and then the creekers get beat by some team that don't have a name just letters.  All I know is I went home and watched some film.  I've gotz to give the Joker some pointers.  Boi is strugglin just a bit. 

#daceisnotaschool  #jokergettintutoringbeforerematch  More mash taters please!!!

[Image:

]
Congratulations pat.
Nice W.