Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zaga retires
Y'all, I've had a good run on BGR over the last decade or more but I'm going to move along.

I'm sure I'll get on here and read what folks have to say from time-to-time, but the days of hopping on every day and seeing what's up are behind me (probably been that way for a while if I'm being honest).

BGR used to take up a big portion of my life but as the years go by the spark just isn't there anymore. 

If you guys want to keep up with me, follow @misterlyttle on Twitter.
Been a pleasure talking (and raising hell) with you folks over the years.
[-] The following 4 users Like zaga_fan's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Pulp Fiction, ROCKSOLID69
I think we should just bring back Aslan and that would change your mind!
We will miss you Obi One.
Zaga_Man see you soon on BGR. Word on the street is Rodrick Rhodes is coming back to cordia. Lol!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • king360
See you Zaga, understand completely. Things have dried up here compared to the glory days!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • king360
[Image:

]
Zags baby you cant go nowhere baby!Ole Fatpat still trying to pass modatater school baby!Hoovey said Fatpat you passed test yet brutha cause wez spending budget money on the new computey for you baby and wez behind you brutha!Tear rolled down the ole cheek when big guy saw this bruh!  #wewillmakebgrgreatagain  #sportsgodsarenotpleased  More mash taters please!!!
Farewell old friend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]