Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pikeville 57 Shelby Valley 50 (15th Region All “A” Classic Championship)
Panthers improve to 14-1 & take Round One from SV. 

Trinity Rowe leads the way with 24 points for PHS

Elswick with a nice effort for SV as she leads the Cats with 20. 

First All “A” Title for PHS since 2005. 

Congratulations to Coach Orem & the Panthers!
Trinity Rowe was the best player on the floor today and it wasn’t even close…. With her and Rowe from valley going head to head I think we saw who the best player in the region is. This Pikeville team is going to give everyone in the 15th major problems once Thornsbury is eligible( more than they already have been)
Congrats to the Panthers and good luck in Richmond!!

When is Thornsbury expected to be eligible to play?
(01-09-2022, 11:15 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: Congrats to the Panthers and good luck in Richmond!!

With her dressing and sitting on the bench I’m thinking very soon. 
Panthers looked very good today.
(01-09-2022, 11:45 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 11:15 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: Congrats to the Panthers and good luck in Richmond!!

With her dressing and sitting on the bench I’m thinking very soon. 
Panthers looked very good today.
Sitting on the bench means nothing as towards eligibility She can play in JV games when they have them. I don’t think KHSAA has ruled on her yet. She will definitely add depth to the team.
Thornsbury will be the best player on Pikesville team. Orem has told many people that behind the scenes.
^^^No and no, you've gone from crying to lying.
(01-11-2022, 12:55 AM)KingCommodore Wrote: Thornsbury will be the best player on Pikesville team. Orem has told many people that behind the scenes.
If you watched this or any game you would see Trinity Rowe is special. Just a sophomore and can beat you left handed and she is not left handed. Thornsbury is very talented but after watching and comparing all girls in this region Trinity has surpassed all regardless of grade.
I would say that’s an unfair assumption to say though considering thornsbury and cassidy Rowe have never played against each other so we aren’t able to speculate who would do what. I will also say Thornsbury never had the help at belfry that Trinity Rowe has had at pikeville. With that being said I would say Trinity Rowe and Kyera Thornsbury are the best 2 players in the region followed closely by feltner from LC
All I'm saying is you can bet the Pikeville coach is not telling anyone this kid is better than that kid...
(01-11-2022, 10:43 AM)Truewords Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 12:55 AM)KingCommodore Wrote: Thornsbury will be the best player on Pikesville team. Orem has told many people that behind the scenes.
If you watched this or any game you would see Trinity Rowe is special. Just a sophomore and can beat you left handed and she is not left handed. Thornsbury is very talented but after watching and comparing all girls in this region Trinity has surpassed all regardless of grade.
If you go to another post I stated if Thornsbury would have stayed at belfry and lead them on deep region run that would have established her as best but she came to where it will be easier for her and there is no question about it. Pikeville is Rowes team. She is the Queen of that castle. Thornsbury did have Ball girl couple years ago who was best player in region and got beat out by team lead by Rowe who went on to tournament MVP. Rowe as of today is best player in 15th region

rowe is special but make no mistake Thornsberry is better. Good problem to have for the panthers 
Believe what you want. Just shows what you dont know. You have one kid going to the SEC. Another one that is that is a high mid major or higher kid. One thats a OVC level kid. One thats yet to be determined. Now you idiots tell me which one other than Cassidy Rowe is which. Lets see how smart you fools are.
^^^Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-14-2022, 12:56 AM)KingCommodore Wrote: Believe what you want. Just shows what you dont know. You have one kid going to the SEC. Another one that is that is a high mid major or higher kid. One thats a OVC level kid. One thats yet to be determined. Now you idiots tell me which one other than Cassidy Rowe is which. Lets see how smart you fools are.
Who scored 24 in the All-A championship? You are the dumbest person on here and it's not close.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • The Ugly Truth
I’m starting to think KC doesn’t like Pikeville.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panther Thunder's post:
  • jetpilot
(01-11-2022, 04:52 PM)I’m Truewords Wrote:
If you go to another post I stated if Thornsbury would have stayed at belfry and lead them on deep region run that would have established her as best but she came to where it will be easier for her and there is no question about it. Pikeville is Rowes team. She is the Queen of that castle. Thornsbury did have Ball girl couple years ago who was best player in region and got beat out by team lead by Rowe who went on to tournament MVP. Rowe as of today is best player in 15th region
The best player in the 15th region plays in Louisa and it ain’t close…at all. Feltner is a freak unlike this region has seen in as long as I can ever remember
You are probably right. I like Feltner a lot. She is not overrated.
(01-14-2022, 09:12 AM)Panther Thunder Wrote: I’m starting to think KC doesn’t like Pikeville.
I don't expect to run into him In Richmond rooting for our boys and girls
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Panther Thunder
(01-14-2022, 02:12 PM)SouthEast18 Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 04:52 PM)I’m Truewords Wrote:
The best player in the 15th region plays in Louisa and it ain’t close…at all. Feltner is a freak unlike this region has seen in as long as I can ever remember
haha
Lukas C. Burchett
@lukasburchett
·
6h
Pike High is the current reigning All “A” Champions in: Boys Golf, Volleyball, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Baseball, & Softball. #HailPikeville
Thornsbury MIGHT become eligible any day now. As for who is better blah blah blah... who cares, they are on the same team and obviously dont care, that bunch from the top down just want to win it all. I dont see much changing with her becoming eligible, just one more player that can hurt teams, also you gotta think she is hungry to prove herself. Could be an interesting second half of the season.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hambley's post:
  • jetpilot, The Ugly Truth
Pikeville has shown they are an elite program in a lot of sports. I think all of the athletes that you all mentioned recently have done a great job. Good luck girls. I have really enjoyed watching all of them play. Playing at any college level is a huge accomplishment and a product of hard work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRoadWarrior's post:
  • jetpilot
Pikeville plays Valley tonight in district play and I would highly recommend going to watch this one
Thornsbury is playing. It be easy to see who is the best now. Orem knows. I will say she is the best recruiter in that region.
As you can see tonight there is a reason Orem saying Thornsbury is the best player. Not even close on Pikevilles team. So now you know why they recruited her.
^^^Biggest crybaby in the history of BGR and dumbest.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
You seen tonight with your own eyes. So do you deny what you seen?
(01-18-2022, 11:02 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: You seen tonight with your own eyes. So do you deny what you seen?
saw and saw. That's why smart parents send their kids to Pikeville. In addition to the great sports programs. Plus you won't come out of PHS being a whinebag