Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central @ Owsley County 1/5/21
[Image:

]
Bruthas ole Fatpat be hitting boys game buts got a feeling Lady Pats be putting on a show for the owlets!Some lil fellow asked ole Fatpat at the bar if Owls could beat Honeycutta and entourage just got all bewildered! Not happening baby!Pats by 11.75  #trainisacoming  #somepeopleworrybigguy  More mash taters please!!!
Knott went on a second quarter run that gave them a 20 point lead at one time but Owsley made a comeback to get within 7 before finally losing 66-55. Owsley won the 3rd and 4th quarters but the 2nd quarter was where Knott expanded their lead and put Owsley back on their heels playing catch-up the rest of the game.
yawny baby, ole fatpat hit the ole trailor after the boys game and pulled up the replay baby.  Before getting settled in for a long winters nap, I watched the lady pats shred some spotted owls last night.  Let me break this down for you brother, you say you won 2 quarters but Honeycutta won the dolla, wowza!  Come out to Mortys this weekend and support the lady pats as we plan to hang another banner.

#hospitalitywillbeshaba #nbaruleslastnight   More mash taters please!!!

[Image:

]
You were close with your 11.75 point spread fatpat & final score is what matters not playing summerball/scrimmage by quarters. You have couple teams at the top & 2-3 more teams that’ll have a chance on any given night. Good luck & stay healthy to all.
Lol !!!
I didn’t mean to infer that Owsley winning two quarters was all that important. All I meant was that they had dug themselves a very deep hole to climb out of and although they made a valiant effort with some halftime adjustments it wasn’t enough. They did get within 7 with about 3 minutes left in the game but that was as close as they could get.
Knott Central is a very evenly balanced team and the entire team can shoot with efficiency and are very fundamentally sound, although Maggard and Gayheart are their main go to players, or at least they seem to be in the games Ive watched them play. And Fletcher too, but she didn’t play last night.
Gayheart is hugely important to the Lady Patriots. She is a very good PG and makes everyone around her better.