Hoskins-Leslie
Caudill-Powell
Smith-Owsley 
Long-Estill
Neace-Perry
Fletcher-Knott
Tincher-Brethitt
Banks-letcher

What a list of young lady’s. It be hard to pick a player of the year from the list. All are having  a great season.
All a sudden Lynch isn’t on the Watch list and Smith is? Lynch was top 3 player in the Region last year.

I’d have to say Gayheart from Knott is the top PG in the region. The girl just wins.
(12-27-2021, 08:10 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: All a sudden Lynch isn’t on the Watch list and Smith is?  Lynch was top 3 player in the Region last year.

I’d have to say Gayheart from Knott is the top PG in the region.  The girl just wins.
Top 3? Try reigning 14th region player of the year as well as we elite female athlete of the year for 2021.  Also preseason #1 player for 14th region for 2022. Can’t wait for someone to even try to explain this, it’s comical at this point and by comical I mean a Joke!!! Not saying she’s the best player or even top 3 for that matter but not even on the list ha!! ?

(12-26-2021, 08:57 PM)WWW Wrote: Hoskins-Leslie
Caudill-Powell
Smith-Owsley 
Long-Estill
Neace-Perry
Fletcher-Knott
Tincher-Brethitt
Banks-letcher

What a list of young lady’s. It be hard to pick a player of the year from the list. All are having  a great season.
No Mia Hale
No Lexy Lynch
No Abby Maggard 
Who honestly made this list up?
I think Maggard has a legit shot at it. If I had to choose top 3 at this point in season I would go with Hoskins, Caudill and Banks as the front runners.
I think Neace at Perry is a better all around player than any girl on the list. She does everything pretty well. The others on the list are not as well rounded as her. May be better at some things but not a complete basketball player like her. They all are real good players. Just my opinion.
You could make a case for any kid on the list.