Lawerence
FCHS
BLHS
1. Letcher Central
2. Knott Central
3. Perry Central
4. Leslie County
5. Owsley County

Knotts beat Perry, Perry beat Estill and Owsley. Leslie hasn’t beat anyone other than Belfry. Nobody has beat LCC and Knott yet in the 14th. LCC and Knott is about a toss up on a neutral floor.

Right now in the 15th it’s Pikeville and Shelby Valley. Lawerence and Belfry are solid teams also.
And Estill beat Owsley at Owsley
(12-24-2021, 09:25 PM)Sports72 Wrote: KCC
LCC
Leslie
Owsley
Estill

Pike
Valley
Lawerence
FCHS
BLHS
  This answers my question from a different post.  You haven't watched much this season

Pikeville
Paintsville 

The others can fight it out. For who the can call themselves the 2nd runner up
15th Region
Top two can change at any time
Pikeville
Valley
Lawrence County
Martin County
Floyd Central

14th Region
Knott
Letcher
Perry
Leslie
Owsley
If I had to pick a regional champion from each region right now, a few days before New Years, from what I’ve seen so far I would go with Knott Central in the 14th and Pikeville in the 15th. However, Knott Central has a better chance at winning their region than Pikeville, who is a very thin margin over Shelby Valley.
Agree with ya Lookayannar.
14th region will come down to coaching…period.
Will come down to the teams that make the shots they are supposed to make and don’t make a bunch of unforced turnovers. See so many kids just throw the ball away for no reason. Every possession matters.
15th
1. Pikeville
2. Shelby valley
3. Lawrence county
4. Martin county
5. Floyd county central
Where is the region at fir the girls 14th region? If it is KCC than knott wins the region. However if at another site I go with LCC. Nobody beats knott at KCC. Look at results this year for KCC girls team. At home they average over 20 plus free throws but on the road they average around 11 a game. Big difference.
Region is at Perry again this year
Knott and LCC are the favorites as usual. Perry, Leslie, and Owsley have a punchers chance. Buckhorn could upset someone in the district in the 54th if they get over looked.
15th region:
Shelby valley will defeat pikeville in the 15TH REGION GIRLS ALL A FINALS.
SHELBY VALLEY- 58
PIKEVILLE-53