Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 52 Highlands 27 (Assumption Christmas Classic Championship)
Dang I like to give Pikeville a little grief but I think they have a great program. Any parent wanting their kid to be an excellent player at a sport would have to consider them. Pikeville may recruit a little but I know a lot of schools that do the same thing.
Dukeboy I think everyone recruits some, but jetpilot thinks Pikeville has Angel wings and they dont. Plus they won a second rate Christmas Tourney and you would have thought they beat Sacred Heart. He is just a little butt sore cause I wore him out on here.
Lol. You sure did KingCommodore.
(12-31-2021, 06:01 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Here is the question. Has Thornsbury moved today? If not then we know the answer.

Has Orem tampered with the Belfry kids and others? You know that answer.

Are you cheaters? Here is the answer from everyone that's not Pikeville High School. YES.

All your wins are tainted and dirty. DIRTY.
How do you know she hasn’t moved? Doesn’t her family have a house in Pikeville.  Wonder if Belfry people know the head coach told her and two others to transfer out? Wonder if Belfry people ever ask why ppl don’t want to play for the head coach at Belfry. Seems that’s where the problem is.
(12-31-2021, 07:53 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Dukeboy I think everyone recruits some, but jetpilot thinks Pikeville has Angel wings and they dont. Plus they won a second rate Christmas Tourney and you would have thought they beat Sacred Heart. He is just a little butt sore cause I wore him out on here.
You wore me out with your idiocy, lying and crying. 

And they won 2 Christmas tourneys. Without the player you have cried a river over.