Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 71 Boyd County 46
Final from Boyd in the Boyd County Roundball Classic. 

Panthers were clicking on all cylinders in the 2nd half to run away with this one.
A 67-37 win against Perry Central and a 71-46 win against Boyd County in their last 2 games...granted I don't know how good Perry and Boyd are this season but Coach Orem has the girls playing pretty good ball to start the season.

Pikeville has a young and talented team, gonna be fun to follow them this season.
(12-12-2021, 06:35 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: A 67-37 win against Perry Central and a 71-46 win against Boyd County in their last 2 games...granted I don't know how good Perry and Boyd are this season but Coach Orem has the girls playing pretty good ball to start the season. 

Pikeville has a young and talented team, gonna be fun to follow them this season.
Pikeville is good but do not look to much into Boyd county win. This will be a down year for them as they are very young. They will be hard to handle in next couple years. Pikeville is also young but their girls have more experience. I do believe the 15th Region winner comes down to Pikeville and Valley.
(12-14-2021, 11:29 AM)Truewords Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 06:35 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: A 67-37 win against Perry Central and a 71-46 win against Boyd County in their last 2 games...granted I don't know how good Perry and Boyd are this season but Coach Orem has the girls playing pretty good ball to start the season. 

Pikeville is good but do not look to much into Boyd county win. This will be a down year for them as they are very young. They will be hard to handle in next couple years. Pikeville is also young but their girls have more experience. I do believe the 15th Region winner comes down to Pikeville and Valley.
They are young, but they were 3-0 w/average margin of 30 ppg and playing on their home court. Good win.